Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Thinking about Kang in a more general sense; would any occurence pre the 31st century matter to him? He didn't make his discovery until then.

I dunno if they'll go into all that in detail.

But if I had to guess, given the fact that the TVA can time travel I'd imagine he'd have interest in any possible time line where a variant would occur.

Like, butterfly effect shyt where things that happened centuries before his discovery, led to the events he described in "Loki".

It has to be something like that because other wise the events in "Loki" wouldn't matter, as they were long before the 31st century.

Fred.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
He said "we tampered with the stability of space-time".

That quote isn't necessarily in relation to the spell. He could be talking about them wilding through out time in "Endgame".

Hell, the Strange saying it could be a variant for all we know.

Marvel edits these trailers all to hell to throw people off, I wouldn't take any of the dialogue at face value.

Fred.

:mindblown: I don't understand the resistance to the time angle when scientists who study and write papers on multiverses in real life define it by its relationship to space and time. Why is this such a controversial notion here?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:mindblown: I don't understand the resistance to the time angle when scientists who study and write papers on multiverses in real life define it by its relationship to space and time. Why is this such a controversial notion here?

Because this ain't based on actual science. :dahell:

It's comic book movies where people use magical stones to fukk with reality and/or bounce around in time, for Christ sake. :dahell:

Tony figured out time travel in like 10 minutes and you're talking about real life studies? :dahell:

Actually, all of that is a moot point. As I said, we have no idea what the line of dialogue you quoted is in relation to. It could be the spell, it could be the events of "Endgame" (which actually was time travel), it could be something we haven't even seen yet. It could be a Strange variant talking about things he did in his time line. Who the fukk knows?

Again, Marvel edits the fukk out of these trailers.

Fred.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Because this ain't based on actual science. :dahell:

It's comic book movies where people use magical stones to fukk with reality and/or bounce around in time, for Christ sake. :dahell:

Tony figured out time travel in like 10 minutes and you're talking about real life studies? :dahell:

Actually, all of that is a moot point.. As I said, we have no idea what the line of dialogue you quoted is in relation to. It could be the spell, it could be the events of "Endgame" (which actually was time travel), it could be something we haven't even seen yet. It could be a Strange variant talking about things he did in his time line. Who the fukk knows?

Again, Marvel edits the fukk out of these trailers.

Fred.

And that's fine, but people are outright dismissing as a possibility. I'm just saying it could involve the manipulation of time. You're right, it may not because of misdirection, but until we see the movie it can't be completely dismissed as a possibility.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
And that's fine, but people are outright dismissing as a possibility. I'm just saying it could involve the manipulation of time. You're right, it may not because of misdirection, but until we see the movie it can't be completely dismissed as a possibility.

Nah I won't say it's out of the question. I'm just saying it's way too early to know anything at this point.

But that line of dialogue is vague as hell and given the events of "Loki" I'm not seeing how this spell would do anything with time either way. shyt is already fukked up.

Fred.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Yeah but children ain't reading comics like that. The main push for comic heroes in the last 10-15 years is the movies.

Kids are running around dressed as Ironman now.

Which is crazy because nobody cared about Ironman like that when I was that age.

Fred.

Not disagreeing with you lol. just saying marvel comics always tries to push that shyt to make it work like it does in the movies. And it doesn't. maybe itll change when those kids start reading comics :manny:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So Dr Strange is gonna make ppl forget? What about all the tabloids it was already printed on that they can still discover? Lol just kidding I know it ain’t that deep

can’t wait for trailer #2 I wanna see more of the multiversal villains

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Low-key people are hyped about the multiverse. Most that are hyped about it are hoping for mutants. The rest are just hype because everyone else is hype lol.

Did you just use low key when referencing the hype for the multiverse? My guy:russ:

But I agree with you about Andrew. I know some people can't separate a movie from performances but when I read comics, whether its this year, last year, or 20 years ago, Andrew is the closest ive seen to that Peter Parker and spider-man :manny:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:comeon: Dr. Strange is mindwiping millions of people at once? Come on now.

He's done it before. There's a comic book precedence for it.

When one more day happened, Marvel retconned it to be Peter going to Strange to mind wipe the world. The only way anyone would remember he's spider-man is if he showed them and at that moment, all of their memories came back. I think the only person who was left out of that equation was MJ

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
I'm excited, but I'm a hold off being as excited as a lot of ya'll did ya'll really NOT watch Far From Home. shyt was ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Had my ex AND her SON who was the only reason we went to see this in the Theater knocked out snoring. Only reason I wasn't knocked out myself because I spent likd $75 bucks between the three of us. Haven't considered rewatching or had the urge to since. Easily one of my most disappointing theater experiences ever.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He's done it before. There's a comic book precedence for it.

When one more day happened, Marvel retconned it to be Peter going to Strange to mind wipe the world. The only way anyone would remember he's spider-man is if he showed them and at that moment, all of their memories came back. I think the only person who was left out of that equation was MJ
Right, I wasn't gonna go into all that because people always bring it up like the devil was the one that did it was actually strange.

So it's not out of character or Farfetched or anything, might even resolve in a similar manner