Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
you’re missing the point. Sony let marvel use Spider-Man for a reason. They were fukking up.

Now they’re intertwining themselves in the MCU. And it’s bullshyt. I don’t give a fukk about characters from past Sony movies. First vulture is in venom, now this. Sony movies are corny as fukk. Marvel is different. So hopefully, at the end of this movie, Parker gets permanently stuck in a universe outside of the MCU timelines and marvel/Sony part ways for good.
You do know marvel makes the creative decisions on these movies right? You being the representative and all, I figure you have all that info on hand.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Thinking about Kang in a more general sense; would any occurence pre the 31st century matter to him? He didn't make his discovery until then.

when miss minutes says "millennia ago the multiverse war happened" she is telling the story from the 5th dimension point-of-view (outside of time) and could well be talking about the current MCU date's future.
and like mobius said, from that point-of-view, everything within normal space-time is happening all of the time. over-and-over again.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Forgot about F4 :snoop:

also, funny you say that about SM3, I watched all 3 a couple months back, and unlike the first 2 which I’d seen a few times each, I realised I’d only ever seen SM3 just the once as a kid when it came out..and that movie really is legit 2 hours of random ass scenes stitched together, it’s actually really fukking bizarre how incoherent that entire movie is

Once the studio forced Venom into the film Sam Raimi checked out. He never liked nor “understood” the Venom character and wanted to do Sandman and The Vulture I believe.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
so if he created the TVA in the 31st century, how impressive is that Tony figured out how to manage time travel in present day in such a short time frame?

given that i. kang has tony's iron man masks lying around in his citadel and 2. kang's time bracelet looked similar to the endgame wrist time-navigation devices, kang may well have learnt a thing or two from tony's version.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
keep thinking that. :mjlol:

Do you really believe they would’ve added Sony characters if they had full rights?

Yes I believe that Kevin Feige and the president of the Sony studio both said Marvel handles the creative, Sony handles the marketing. In fact, one of the big issues when the shyt went down between the studios a while ago, Bob Iger specifically mentioned spreading Kevin too thin while he shepherds spider-man along with everything else they do.

So yes, I believe the producers, the studio bosses, and the fact the marvel studios logo is fixed on top of the spider-man logo for these three movies. its their production, its their show.

Now to the next point: Kevin Feige executive produced the first three spider-man movies and amazing spider-man. so it makes all the sense in the world for him, a guy who worked on those first three movies with Sam Rami, would want to bring some of that stuff back since he no doubt conceived a lot of it.

But maybe its like @wire28 said and you just don't have access to that shyt that the rest of us do through a quick google search. my bad

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Andrew Garfield + The script and villains from Tobey’s Spider-Man movies + The MCU upgrade and cohesion with the larger story in Tom’s movies = perfection

Basically Tobey had the best movies, Andrew had the best portrayal to me and Marvel got it as close to perfect as they could with Holland as the story is more integrated and he fits in better….looking like a kid compared to the other adults eventhough he’s not necessarily the best Spider-Man. But they could’ve worked it with Andrew. He just would’ve had to have been in college. But even then IDK. Basically he took an L being born 10 years too early.

Last edited:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
“The thing about the old days…they the old days” :wow:

The Avengers bigger than the Fantastic Four and X-Men in 2021 :hubie: I’d take it a step farther and say a lot of kids today don’t even know who FF is unless they into the old comics

An Incredible Hulk movie ain’t pulling a billy like @Ironman :francis:

They need to teach case studies in business school on how Marvel got people to give a fukk about Iron Man. Went from a irrelevant D list character to a billion at the box office.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is actually why I thought Garfield was the best also..

He doesn't act like the clueless, goofy kid like the current Spiderman does.

Also, Garfield had the best story line

Exactly. It’s kinda hard to buy that Tom Holland is from Queens. He’s the nicest New Yorker I ever met. IRL he would be a bit of an a$$hole which Garfield got downpact.

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
They need to teach case studies in business school on how Marvel got people to give a fukk about Iron Man. Went from a irrelevant D list character to a billion at the box office.

It's sickening, dudes on here whole argument is iron man is a list now bc he more recognized with the kids. This is an adult forum.Fukk those kids I'm not putting any weight on what a10 yr old thinks

Iron man been around for over 50 years.

Or are you saying that marvel makes kids movies? They don't wanna go down that rabbit hole