Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I dunno if they'll go into all that in detail.

But if I had to guess, given the fact that the TVA can time travel I'd imagine he'd have interest in any possible time line where a variant would occur.

Like, butterfly effect shyt where things that happened centuries before his discovery, led to the events he described in "Loki".

It has to be something like that because other wise the events in "Loki" wouldn't matter, as they were long before the 31st century.

Fred.
Hmmm . . . I hear you. Maybe "where a variany my occur" is the wrong wording since he is only going to be born in or a little before the 31st century. I think after they discovered time travel yes they can be anywhere and a Kang variant might "hide" in the past even tho he was born way in the future.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
1.yes, i think Garfield was pretty good. he played the witty smart mouth spidey the best.....but to me he wasnt nerdy enough for peter. tobey was more of a realsistic down n out awkward nerd imo. another thing i didnt like about garfield(if my memory serves me correct) was he started suggesting spidey become a gay character out of nowhere...naw pass.

2.if they do bring miles in at some point i wouldnt mind seeing kelvin harrison jr play him.

3. Im wondering if they will change green goblin costume....in my opinion it didnt age well. Comes off as a corny power ranger villian.:yeshrug:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Hmmm . . . I hear you. Maybe "where a variany my occur" is the wrong wording since he is only going to be born in or a little before the 31st century. I think after they discovered time travel yes they can be anywhere and a Kang variant might "hide" in the past even tho he was born way in the future.

Man if you think about this shyt too long it'll make your head hurt.
erFKFzg.png

Because He Who Remains said a variant from the 31st century figured out the multi-verse, and met other versions of himself.

But that doesn't mean every version of himself discovered what he did in the 31st century in their time line.
YH84LUO.png

Fred.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Man if you think about this shyt too long it'll make your head hurt.
erFKFzg.png

Because He Who Remains said a variant from the 31st century figured out the multi-verse, and met other versions of himself.

But that doesn't mean every version of himself discovered what he did in the 31st century in their time line.
YH84LUO.png

Fred.
Yeah you right, I will rub my temples and reply later. lol

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
If you guys haven't watched "Loki" don't watch this. But this is probably important in relation to the thread:

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@AnonymityX1000
I just rewatched the scene and it's even more confusing now.
LwRrFA6.png

He said "eons ago, before the TVA, a variant of myself lived in the 31st century."

Meaning:

1. He Who Remains isn't the first one.

2. Whenever or where ever they were in the finale, is much farther in the future than the 31st century.

Or it exists outside of time altogether.

l3hHhyY.png

Fred.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
@AnonymityX1000
LwRrFA6.png

He said "eons ago, before the TVA, a variant of myself lived in the 31st century."

Meaning:

2. Whenever or where ever they were in the finale, is much farther in the future than the 31st century.

l3hHhyY.png

Fred.
Yeah, wow. I need need more Kang dialogie stat. Too much missing info

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Imma need to see that list breh..I’m aware I forgot Daredevil btw lol

for me? Movies I fukk with a whole lot less:

hulk
Daredevil
Ghost rider
Ghost rider spirit of vengeance
Fantastic four
Fantastic four rise of the silver surfer
Fantastic four
X3
X men apocalypse
Punisher
I’ll even throw in Spider-Man 3, which, as a Spider-Man fanatic, hurt my heart a lot more than anything else ever has. Then just as a movie geek it’s just a mishmash of scenes and emotions that are barely coherent. Along with a cast and director who are clearly checked out.

amazing Spider-Man 2 has its issues but the cast is game, Andrew does what he can to hold it together, and it feels of a piece. Even if you don’t like that piece.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@AnonymityX1000
LwRrFA6.png

Meaning:

l3hHhyY.png

Fred.
Also, does that mean they didn't discover the stacked universes until the 31st century?

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
@AnonymityX1000
LwRrFA6.png

Meaning:

l3hHhyY.png

Fred.
Picking your brain, what do you think they mean by "the citadel at the end of time"? Time isn't real it's just a human construct to track and measure every moment. It just sounds like to me their has been a universe wide apocalypse and non one is recording/keeping track of time anymore.
Kinda off subject but just helps better understand when the fukk is Kang in the last episode if Loki.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
for me? Movies I fukk with a whole lot less:

hulk
Daredevil
Ghost rider
Ghost rider spirit of vengeance
Fantastic four
Fantastic four rise of the silver surfer
Fantastic four
X3
X men apocalypse
Punisher
I’ll even throw in Spider-Man 3, which, as a Spider-Man fanatic, hurt my heart a lot more than anything else ever has. Then just as a movie geek it’s just a mishmash of scenes and emotions that are barely coherent. Along with a cast and director who are clearly checked out.

amazing Spider-Man 2 has its issues but the cast is game, Andrew does what he can to hold it together, and it feels of a piece. Even if you don’t like that piece.
Forgot about F4 :snoop:

also, funny you say that about SM3, I watched all 3 a couple months back, and unlike the first 2 which I’d seen a few times each, I realised I’d only ever seen SM3 just the once as a kid when it came out..and that movie really is legit 2 hours of random ass scenes stitched together, it’s actually really fukking bizarre how incoherent that entire movie is

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Forgot about F4 :snoop:

also, funny you say that about SM3, I watched all 3 a couple months back, and unlike the first 2 which I’d seen a few times each, I realised I’d only ever seen SM3 just the once as a kid when it came out..and that movie really is legit 2 hours of random ass scenes stitched together, it’s actually really fukking bizarre how incoherent that entire movie is
Breh lol I said the same thing. I think I watched it 3 years ago just to see a couple scenes. And I ended up watching the whole thing and was stunned at how sloppy that shyt is. And Sam isn’t a sloppy director which leads me to believe the editor just fell asleep at the switch and nobody cared.

The way it goes from one point to the next point to the next without any transitions is jarring. And the tone is all weird. Peter goes from this vengeful guy one second to dancing in New York the next. The movie goes a long way to make Peter, MJ, Harry, and even Gwen really unlikable people.