Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Hulk broke the glass ceiling on top of the sanctum. Snow is just falling down from the sky cause it’s winter. It looks like the movie will be at least 3-4 months real time as we see it go from Halloween to winter.
Well it looks like they fixed the stairs, they didn't fix the roof?
And there is snow everywhere not just in a place where there is a hole in the ceiling.
Thanks tho.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Except for the part where Strange himself talks about messing up time. Its literally a quote from the trailer.

He said "we tampered with the stability of space-time".

That quote isn't necessarily in relation to the spell. He could be talking about them wilding through out time in "Endgame".

Hell, the Strange saying it could be a variant for all we know.

Marvel edits these trailers all to hell to throw people off, I wouldn't take any of the dialogue at face value.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Speaking of "Endgame" it's funny because the TVA in "Loki" said the events in that movie were supposed to happen.

But given that....

Kang was just using the TVA to prune all time lines of his own variants, who knows if that info was even accurate.

Which would explain why things are fukked up in this movie, and has nothing to do with that spell.

I mean....they jumped across multiple time lines and stole Infinity Stones and people are like :mindblown: "why is Strange casting this spell?!"

:dahell:

Avengers been reckless as fukk. This ain't nothing new.

Fred.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Speaking of "Endgame" it's funny because the TVA in "Loki" said the events in that movie were supposed to happen.

But given that....

Kang was just using the TVA to prune all time lines of his own variants, who knows if that info was even accurate.

Which would explain why things are fukked up in this movie, and has nothing to do with that spell.

I mean....they jumped across multiple time lines and stole Infinity Stones and people are like :mindblown: "why is Strange casting this spell?!"

:dahell:

Avengers been reckless as fukk. This ain't nothing new.

Fred.
Thinking about Kang in a more general sense; would any occurence pre the 31st century matter to him? He didn't make his discovery until then.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
This is actually why I thought Garfield was the best also..

He doesn't act like the clueless, goofy kid like the current Spiderman does.

Also, Garfield had the best story line
I get current Peter and Toby's Peter criticisms but they're consistent. Garfield's Peter never needed to be Spiderman. It didn't give him a confidence boost, just made him stronger. Comics, Toby and Tom's Peter needed Spiderman in order to come out of their shells. Garfield just needed hit the gym, he was already sure of himself before bit. He acts more like the bummy, adult "brokeboi but still pulls baddies" Peter in the comics.