Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m cool with people liking dude as Spider-Man, I’d draw the line at defending the actual movies tho, especially ASM2, that might be a WOAT 5 CBM, throw that away along with SM3, Dark Phoenix, XM3 & Thor 2

I probably like those ASM movies more than I should because I enjoyed his Peter and Spiderman so much. I actually don't like the Raimi movies because I really don't like Tobey as Spiderman:martin:. Excited to hear he might be in this film too.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
People have been saying why did strange do xyz time thing.

Nothing involing time manipulation or time travel has been shown yet.

They could be jumping from endless multiverses where doc oct is alive, or any other crazy combinations of things happen.

None of that has to involve time travel or manipulation

Peter is literally asking Dr. Strange to change history. To erase or change what has already happened. Maybe it won't involve time travel but to grant his request Strange must play with time.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Trailer is cool and I will be there day one or close to day 1. I have watched a few reactions to this trailer and dudes are straight losing their minds! I guess I was an adult for every Spiderman movie the nostalgia isn't hitting as hard. Glad people are uber hyped. This is gonna gross the most in theaters in 2021, mark it down.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Peter is literally asking Dr. Strange to change history. To erase or change what has already happened. Maybe it won't involve time travel but to grant his request Strange must play with time.
Look at it more like a mind wipe from Charles, psylocke, jean, or Emma.

They just make you forget but nothing about the past has actually changed

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Trailer is cool and I will be there day one or close to day 1. I have watched a few reactions to this trailer and dudes are straight losing their minds! I guess I was an adult for every Spiderman movie the nostalgia isn't hitting as hard. Glad people are uber hyped. This is gonna gross the most in theaters in 2021, mark it down.

Low-key people are hyped about the multiverse. Most that are hyped about it are hoping for mutants. The rest are just hype because everyone else is hype lol.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Anyone want to float a theory on why it's a winter wonderland in the Sanctum?

Hulk broke the glass ceiling on top of the sanctum. Snow is just falling down from the sky cause it’s winter. It looks like the movie will be at least 3-4 months real time as we see it go from Halloween to winter.