Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Right because messing with multiverses DOES involve time manipulation. That doesn't have to include time travel though. Those are two different things.

People have been saying why did strange do xyz time thing.

Nothing involing time manipulation or time travel has been shown yet.

They could be jumping from endless multiverses where doc oct is alive, or any other crazy combinations of things happen.

None of that has to involve time travel or manipulation

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I been saying this for years… iron man was never flagship:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: his solo movies are God awful :mjlol:
His animated tv show was a disgrace:mjlol: and his enmities are nowhere near important compared to FF,X-men,Spider-Man etccc:mjlol::mjlol: and let’s keep it real all the 90s babies only fukked with hulk,Spider-Man, Batman and Superman, X-men/FF:mjlol::mjlol: nobody in elementary school talked about iron man:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

“The thing about the old days…they the old days” :wow:

The Avengers bigger than the Fantastic Four and X-Men in 2021 :hubie: I’d take it a step farther and say a lot of kids today don’t even know who FF is unless they into the old comics

An Incredible Hulk movie ain’t pulling a billy like @Ironman :francis:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well if what Alfred Molina said about Doctor Octopus being plucked from his universe at the point right before he died in Spider-Man 2 that means there is a time travel element mixed into the alternate universe stuff.
Even if that's the case people not thinking about that when they say "yo why is dr strange messing with time again for peter"

To me mixing a bunch of universes together by mistake is reality manipulation more so than time... But I can see both ends of it.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Nah, that's not time travel.

Time travel would be Doc Ock being pulled from right before he dies and placed at some point in the future in this own time line.

Him being pulled from his time line into another one where he never existed is the multi-verse.

Fred.
If he was yanked out of 2004 in his home universe and ends up in 2021 in the MCU universe than bruh just time traveled 17 years into the future.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

The Avengers bigger than the Fantastic Four and X-Men in 2021 :hubie:

Man that's the exact Slim Charles quote I was gonna use. :mjlol:
People talking about what heroes were popping when they were in grade and middle school. It's 2021 and we're all grown ass men. :gucci:

Avengers wasn't shyt when I was reading comics but it is now. It is what it is.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
If he was yanked out of 2004 in his home universe and ends up in 2021 in the MCU universe than bruh just time traveled 17 years into the future.

What future?
He has no future in the time line he was pulled into because he never existed in it. :gucci:

If you move forward in your own time line, that's time travel.

If you jump into another time line completely, time travel doesn't matter. If it's 2004 in one time line and 2021 in another time line at the same time, because they're different time lines....then no, he didn't travel into the future.

Fred.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Man that's the exact Slim Charles quote I was gonna use. :mjlol:
People talking about what heroes were popping when they were in grade and middle school. It's 2021 and we're all grown ass men. :gucci:

Avengers wasn't shyt when I was reading comics but it is now. It is what it is.

Fred.

Funny enough tho, for comics, that rule still holds true. just not in pop culture. go figure

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Funny enough tho, for comics, that rule still holds true. just not in pop culture. go figure

Yeah but children ain't reading comics like that. The main push for comic heroes in the last 10-15 years is the movies.

Kids are running around dressed as Ironman now.

Which is crazy because nobody cared about Ironman like that when I was that age.

Fred.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

The Avengers bigger than the Fantastic Four and X-Men in 2021 :hubie: I’d take it a step farther and say a lot of kids today don’t even know who FF is unless they into the old comics

Yeah I don't understand that logic,because today's comic book movies are yesterdays cartoons.
So saying Ironmans cartoon was shyt,and he got no love back then is true,and thats why he wasn't A-list.
But now Ironman in these movies is the shyt,and he gets a lot of love. So how the hell you don't view him as A-List now:dahell:?
I think he may just be like me and doesn't appreciate Ironman little bro'ing somebody like Spiderman. I was definitely tight about that in Spiderman Homecoming,it went a little too far. Then on top of that Tonys butler is lil bro'ing Spiderman too smh? Nah it was overdone.

So come to think of it,I now completely agree with that posters sentiment or at least his energy. We gotta make sure we remind the MCU who been A List they whole life:wow:. If we don't they might have it come out that Tony Stark isn't dead. He's just in an alternate universe working on a "Weapon X project" and running a school for gifted mutants:martin:. Let the all time A listers be A listers until proven otherwise like Superman has proven he can't.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah but children ain't reading comics like that. The main push for comic heroes in the last 10-15 years is the movies.

Kids are running around dressed as Ironman now.

Which is crazy because nobody cared about Ironman like that when I was that age.

Fred.

Not even Iron Man, the fukking Guardians of the Galaxy grossed damn near a billy in the box office :dead:

Wanda & Vision might be legit more popular than Professor X & Magneto in this day and age. A Deadpool movie outperformed Wolverine

Times have changed and brehs gotta adapt :manny:

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
So I'm thinking that Peter's wish that people didn't know he was Spider-Man sends into a different universe where that is true and resembles the Raimi movies. Might even be the Raimi universe he's shifted into.