Official Snowfall Season 4 Thread

Luxury Tax

Middleman Money
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Damn I can't unsee that now

Where are the boxy 80s cars though? It looks like everyone drives 60s and 70s cars

I get it tho... back then those 60s and 70 cars were under buckets.
but when crack started hittin all the turfs and d-boys kept poppin up left n right...them same under buckets became mobbed out...(68 mustangs, cougars, caprice classics etc,,,)
at least here in the bay area that's how it went down

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Does Manboy know skully got a daughter with his sister? Why would they try to kill each other?
They both know, last season there were a few different scenes with Skully talking to Manboy like his lil bro. Manboy and Skully essentially had a truce because they were getting pure coke to sell from Franklin. After Mel shot him it left a leadership void - that led to Manboy (Compton) going to war with Skully (Inglewood) over territory and power. The scene towards the end of last season with Jerome walking through Skullys complex after Manboy shoots it up is the first time we see them going at it on-screen.

It shows that not even a mutual connection (Skullys daughter/Manboys neice) is enough to settle a conflict over business and gang ties.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Does Manboy know skully got a daughter with his sister?

:dwillhuh: :dwillhuh: :dwillhuh: :dwillhuh: :dwillhuh: :dwillhuh: :dwillhuh: :dwillhuh: :dwillhuh:

Why would they try to kill each other?

just the way it is...shyt she was in the room when franklin, skully and the other nikka was plotting against manboy...this tragedy looks like it’ll bring them together tho

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
shyt she was in the room when franklin, skully and the other nikka was plotting against manboy...
Damn I just remembered....she could EASILY turn Manboy against Franklin with that info, especially now that Frank's right hand man killed her daughter. :ohhh:

And like somebody asked before...where the hell Peaches at?

DollaBill

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Chi Town
Damn I just remembered....she could EASILY turn Manboy against Franklin with that info, especially now that Frank's right hand man killed her daughter. :ohhh:

And like somebody asked before...where the hell Peaches at?
Peaches was shot in episode 2 during the skully set up. He's most likely healing

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
They both know, last season there were a few different scenes with Skully talking to Manboy like his lil bro. Manboy and Skully essentially had a truce because they were getting pure coke to sell from Franklin. After Mel shot him it left a leadership void - that led to Manboy (Compton) going to war with Skully (Inglewood) over territory and power. The scene towards the end of last season with Jerome walking through Skullys complex after Manboy shoots it up is the first time we see them going at it on-screen.

It shows that not even a mutual connection (Skullys daughter/Manboys neice) is enough to settle a conflict over business and gang ties.

I think your info is off a little bit bro. There was only one scene featuring Manboy and Skully together. That was Manboy introducing Leon to Skully to set up a deal. There was no truce to talk about because they weren't at war with one another. In fact their relationship wasn't that solid because you can tell Skully hadn't see Manboy in a long time when he asked him, "what you been lifting?"

Can't say the war was over territory and power either cuz per Manboy, "everybody know Skully crazy. Come at us and this is what happens. It's on him." Per Skully, "Manboy can't keep his bytch ass mouth shut." That said we still don't really know what caused those two to collide.

We found out about Manboy's connection to Skully cuz Fatback in season three told Franklin about Manboy's sister having a kid with Skully. At the funeral this season Skully barked at Franklin for thinking him and Manboy just squash it since their family.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
The soundtrack is almost perfect! My only nitpick (and this is me looking hard to find a fault-not a knock on the show) is that some of the fashion seems a little too modern. Also, this is 1980's LA, why is Jerome the only person with a jheri curl? There should be curl activator stains everywhere!
Exactly and their jewelry game is lacking as well. Where them donkey ropes and 3 finger rings at?
jerome had that, he was decked out when opening jammin jerome's, and kev had a piece, but franklin aint flashy, nor is lee or skully, only person beside jerome i'd expect to be rocking jewelry is manboy

as for jeri curls, wasn't that kinda a mid-late 80's/early 90's thing? seems right that it may not have fully taken off yet where the show is - 85