dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Yep it’s the same cars
A lot of shyt lacking
This show might’ve been better on Starz or HBO
the show is still amazing, yall looking hard at the background, or lack of jewels for a decidedly not flashy crew, are looking to nitpick, the characters, story, dialogue is all top notch. only thing feeling shaky is the dumbass moves Saint made this season and it feels like they stepped up the pacing.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Saint always doing dumb shyt
I never seen him as smart

I forgot what Snowfall group I was in old head said if this was real life they would’ve killed Saint by the 3 episode
saint made novice moves in season one - karvel, dealing drugs solo in front of the old crew supplying claudia and getting jacked, rollin up to the mexican spot tryna sell, the whole trip to oakland to sell his key and meeting ol boy with the crack recipe, but after that, he's moved smart. moves he made against avi, with reed, the move he made against ray ray both in jail and having him kill his boy, putting business first...the setup this season was some shyt season 1 franklin would do.

all this is fresh as i just binged the series last month to join in watching season 4 live. coming off of seeing his growth in season 1-3, they had him revert this season

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
saint made novice moves in season one - karvel, dealing drugs solo in front of the old crew supplying claudia and getting jacked, rollin up to the mexican spot tryna sell, the whole trip to oakland to sell his key and meeting ol boy with the crack recipe, but after that, he's moved smart. moves he made against avi, with reed, the move he made against ray ray both in jail and having him kill his boy, putting business first...the setup this season was some shyt season 1 franklin would do.

all this is fresh as i just binged the series last month to join in watching season 4 live. coming off of seeing his growth in season 1-3, they had him revert this season

Killing Andre was a really dumb move, Mel figured out right away and came very close to killing him over it. He would have caught one to the head if he didn't have plot armor.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Killing Andre was a really dumb move, Mel figured out right away and came very close to killing him over it. He would have caught one to the head if he didn't have plot armor.
dre had to die, him having all that info on saint + coming at him, would've been plot armor to keep him alive. franklin surviving wasn't plot armor, a dope fiend in grief who shot him 3 times aint thinking headshot

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
dre had to die, him having all that info on saint + coming at him, would've been plot armor to keep him alive. franklin surviving wasn't plot armor, a dope fiend in grief who shot him 3 times aint thinking headshot

It Saint were so smart, Andre wouldn't have all that info on him just one year after him becoming a drug dealer.

She shot him 3 times point blank, it's not like she wasn't trying to kill him. Nearly dying after about a year of selling drugs and having to walk around with a cane is not a good outcome.

In real life, the coroners would have knew that Andre was a homicide right away. It is plausible that they just didn't care, though.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
It Saint were so smart, Andre wouldn't have all that info on him just one year after him becoming a drug dealer.

She shot him 3 times point blank, it's not like she wasn't trying to kill him. Nearly dying after about a year of selling drugs and having to walk around with a cane is not a good outcome.

In real life, the coroners would have knew that Andre was a homicide right away. It is plausible that they just didn't care, though.
Andre lived next door, had a tail on him, broke in his house and stole all his files. Uh, that’s what happens when someone is gunning for you, no matter how smart you are.

And he would’ve died had they not been missing from a damn repast where hella people are next door and can hear shots/go looking for him. If I remember, I think he even died for a bit, had to be resuscitated

How would the coroners have known when frank shot him point blank and put the gun in his hand? That along with the current circumstances of Andre - suspended from work, daughter on drugs - created plausibility.

lastly, this is a realistic depiction of the game, being smart doesn’t mean being unscathed, that wouldn’t be authentic