Official Snowfall Season 4 Thread

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Franklins finished:francis:

cant go to war with the Crips and the Bloods at their prime and come out unscathed.:francis:

Looks like the war in Nicaragua is about to come to an end too:francis:

Franklin can’t be finished four episodes into the season:mjlol:

what year is it again in terms of the show?

I think the CIA’s “activities” in nicaragua stopped around '87

I think its 85

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
I think Franklin's gonna give Leon two options :

1) Grab whatever you can fit in a bag, whatever money you have (Frank will prolly give him some ontop of that), cut that fro, and get as far away from LA as possible.

2) Give any sort of pushback or resistance to option 1 and I'll kill you myself right now

I can't see him giving up Leon to Manboy & Skully, they'll torture him. He's either gotta do it himself or help him escape.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I’m just realizing Wanda is Van’s friend who took the edible & was trippin in that Atlanta episode when they went to Drake’s crib :snoop:

She was also the ratchet chick who worked with Molly at the white maw firm in Insecure.

They ALWAYS giving her some kinda fukked up role:russ:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
I think Franklin's gonna give Leon two options :

1) Grab whatever you can fit in a bag, whatever money you have (Frank will prolly give him some ontop of that), cut that fro, and get as far away from LA as possible.

2) Give any sort of pushback or resistance to option 1 and I'll kill you myself right now

I can't see him giving up Leon to Manboy & Skully, they'll torture him. He's either gotta do it himself or help him escape.
Was that kid skullys?

Luxury Tax

Middleman Money
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
The soundtrack is almost perfect! My only nitpick (and this is me looking hard to find a fault-not a knock on the show) is that some of the fashion seems a little too modern. Also, this is 1980's LA, why is Jerome the only person with a jheri curl? There should be curl activator stains everywhere!

Exactly and their jewelry game is lacking as well. Where them donkey ropes and 3 finger rings at?

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
They had it right with Kev with the mustang and Uncle with the 'Maro.

Dont know if I was high or not but the same car keeps popping up.
Im tired of seeing that tan colored box Granada or whatever the fukk it is.

Damn I can't unsee that now

And it also seems like they're lacking in regular 80s cars