Official Snowfall Season 4 Thread

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ya “reed” giving him that advice was some dumb ass shyt...franklin damn sure ain’t the US in that analogy he tried to create...reed couldn’t suggest that franklin do exactly what leon did and just catch the nikka sully slipping after you find out where he be at? I hate when they make characters do dumb shyt just to push a storyline

Unfortunately, people do dumb shyt all the time. It's acknowledging the consequences of the mistakes they do. I would be more upset they do something dumb AF and no consequence comes from it.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
-Franklin tappin the ass of that blasian looking chick:takedat:. She’s DEFINITELY a Narc, and Franklin is going to figure it out and either smoke her or have somebody like Louie do it. Which will further his descent into the dark side.

-For some strange reason I think Wanda is going to get clean and end up one of the “shining spots” of hope regarding the series in the end.

-In Franklin’s crew EVERYBODY wants out except Aunt Louie. You can tell Jerome is just about done. Thats going to come into play sooner or later because he’s the last male from Franklin’s original crew who hasn’t betrayed or abandoned him.

-This episode is a PERFECT highlight of why Leon CAN NEVER EVER be in charge. I told ya’ll a few pages ago that Leon is too reckless to be a thinker and not ruthless enough tie up loose ends of his own fukk ups. SOON as Franklin extended him an olive branch he should have took it. Yes Franklin is largely responsible for the current issue, but Franklin is also the only one SMART enough to get them out of it. Leon is NOT a smart man. He’s a soldier, an enforcer. The nikka was having full on conversations about the best way to smoke Skully IN FRONT of a goddamn P.I. and dude’s mother:what: how STUPID can you get? THEN he goes to personally stake out Skully’s grandmother crib:snoop: thats what you supposed to have lackeys for dumb ass.

-One thing i’m certain of. Franklin will NOT abandon Leon nor will he kill him. Franklin already told Manboy in season 3, Leon is family. Franklin does NOT kill his family members. He didn’t even try to kill Kevin, he was just trying to stop him from making a stupid ass mistake.

Franklin already killed his homie, he killed his girl's father.... Franklin says one thing, but his unreliable to be trusted. When it going to be either him or anyone else, he's going to do whatever and anything it take to protect SELF. Even if it means killing Leon himself.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Franklin already killed his homie, he killed his girl's father.... Franklin says one thing, but his unreliable to be trusted. When it going to be either him or anyone else, he's going to do whatever and anything it take to protect SELF. Even if it means killing Leon himself.

He didn’t try to kill his homie. He shot him in the leg and ONLY after Kevin was about to do the single dumbest thing anybody in the series had done up to that point.

Franklin killed his girl’s father yes, but number 1 Andre wasn’t “family” he was a man that Franklin once respected and had a soft spot but certainly not someone Franklin held dear. And even with that he only killed Andre after Andre had found out too much AND Andre told him he’d never stop coming at him.

And of course Franklin is for self. As are all criminals, but for the “core” of his crew (Louie, Jerome, Mom, Pops, and Leon) he won’t make moves to kill them unless he absolutely HAS too. I’m quite sure Franklin isn’t going to kill Leon (not yet anyway) but we’ll see

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
He didn’t try to kill his homie. He shot him in the leg and ONLY after Kevin was about to do the single dumbest thing anybody in the series had done up to that point.

Franklin killed his girl’s father yes, but number 1 Andre wasn’t “family” he was a man that Franklin once respected and had a soft spot but certainly not someone Franklin held dear. And even with that he only killed Andre after Andre had found out too much AND Andre told him he’d never stop coming at him.

And of course Franklin is for self. As are all criminals, but for the “core” of his crew (Louie, Jerome, Mom, Pops, and Leon) he won’t make moves to kill them unless he absolutely HAS too. I’m quite sure Franklin isn’t going to kill Leon (not yet anyway) but we’ll see

If the LA Mexicans were so tough that Franklin had to shoot his friend to prevent a massive war, why didn't they do shyt when Gustavo tried to kill Spider?

And what Leon did was a lot worse than whar Kevin did even though it was an accident, so I'm not so sure that Franklin won't sell out Leon if it means saving himself

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Young Jameis took em all :mjcry:

I hope the reporter chick dies. She annoying as hell. Somebody gotta kill her for digging into this shyt.

RIP Jameis Winston though :mjcry:

When I read the first comment, this went over my head, until I read the second comment. :mjlol: Is it me or did Young Jameis get taller from season three till now? He was a little dude in the projects if I recall. Now he's taller than Lil Lee.

Daps
My favorite scene of the episode was the look of envy Franklin had on his face when the young blacc waiter that was on his way to graduate college came to the table. Just goes to show you how life works. Probably my favorite small moment in the whole series

I definitely picked up on that too. He got a glimpse of what he was on the way to becoming had he not decided to jump into the street life. That was a good scene.