Official Snowfall Season 4 Thread

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
My favorite scene of the episode was the look of envy Franklin had on his face when the young blacc waiter that was on his way to graduate college came to the table. Just goes to show you how life works. Probably my favorite small moment in the whole series

That was a dope moment / shot.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
-Franklin tappin the ass of that blasian looking chick:takedat:. She’s DEFINITELY a Narc, and Franklin is going to figure it out and either smoke her or have somebody like Louie do it. Which will further his descent into the dark side.

-For some strange reason I think Wanda is going to get clean and end up one of the “shining spots” of hope regarding the series in the end.

-In Franklin’s crew EVERYBODY wants out except Aunt Louie. You can tell Jerome is just about done. Thats going to come into play sooner or later because he’s the last male from Franklin’s original crew who hasn’t betrayed or abandoned him.

-This episode is a PERFECT highlight of why Leon CAN NEVER EVER be in charge. I told ya’ll a few pages ago that Leon is too reckless to be a thinker and not ruthless enough tie up loose ends of his own fukk ups. SOON as Franklin extended him an olive branch he should have took it. Yes Franklin is largely responsible for the current issue, but Franklin is also the only one SMART enough to get them out of it. Leon is NOT a smart man. He’s a soldier, an enforcer. The nikka was having full on conversations about the best way to smoke Skully IN FRONT of a goddamn P.I. and dude’s mother:what: how STUPID can you get? THEN he goes to personally stake out Skully’s grandmother crib:snoop: thats what you supposed to have lackeys for dumb ass.

-One thing i’m certain of. Franklin will NOT abandon Leon nor will he kill him. Franklin already told Manboy in season 3, Leon is family. Franklin does NOT kill his family members. He didn’t even try to kill Kevin, he was just trying to stop him from making a stupid ass mistake.

KeysT

Playa from the Himalayas #ByrdGang
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Man, I felt worse about Leon feeling bad than the girl getting killed. I mean it’s tragic, but skully crew started busting at Leon first, they coulda just smashed the gas and peeled out but they started shooting and Lee’s crew returned fire. Why do that with a kid and a chick in the back?
First thing I thought. You supposed to peel off with civilians in the car.

Last edited: