Official Snowfall Season 4 Thread

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I’m embarrassed to say I still haven’t read one of his titles yet. I got all of them in store tho, it’s too much shyt too read out here for me lol. Easy Rawlings might be a Netflix move frfr, drop them joints like albums n shyt :pachaha:

I'm guilty too:snoop: I have so much I need to catch up on. I'm not much into fiction, but I like crime books.

Daps
Greed and arrogance is a muthafukka
:wow:

That Mexican cartel cop could’ve made a shytload of money by doing absolutely nothing, but got killed because he got arrogant and wanted more, then killed people for no reason.

lapd breh could’ve just kept quiet and kept collecting Franklins money, by doing absolutely nothing, but got fired over arrogance and false sense of power

:francis:

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC

That Mexican cartel cop could’ve made a shytload of money by doing absolutely nothing, but got killed because he got arrogant and wanted more, then killed people for no reason.

lapd breh could’ve just kept quiet and kept collecting Franklins money, by doing absolutely nothing, but got fired over arrogance and false sense of power

He didn't get fired. He got demoted to a desk job.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps

Like Orlando attempting to flip a package behind Avon's back.

Just kick back, and collect your money as a front man for Avon's strip club. He even tried again after Avon whipped his ass. Like wow.

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I can’t believe some of you guys are turning on Franklin. If you really break it down the writers in that episode did a poor job of trying to make Franklin out the be the “bad guy”..

In every scene how many customers did you see in the store? Shelves were all filled. Frank gave them more money than they ever seen/made AND gave them a bigger, better store.. It was a chess move but the old couple really won.

Also I’m already sick & tired of that snooping Asian lady. They are really making her the focal point it seems. I know it ties into things being exposed but she’s annoying asf..

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
n every scene how many customers did you see in the store? Shelves were all filled. Frank gave them more money than they ever seen/made AND gave them a bigger, better store.. It was a chess move but the old couple really won.
Did this chess move involve misleading people he's known since he was a kid to get them out of a property they didn't want to leave:jbhmm:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
The bigger question is how OLD ARE YOU? Because unless you are 50 YEARS OLD and OLDER. I find it hard for you to know how it was 40 YEARS AGO.

Or a legendary OG BIG U must be lying when he said there the crips in South Central were looked at as "wealthy crips" because of living in living in houses and people owning businesses and not the ones living in apartments and projects.

Or maybe you forgotten that South Central was once VIEWED as the West Coast Harlem.

90011: South Central Los Angeles, the "West Coast Harlem" | Antaeus Theatre Company

So, yea... that GOOGLE SEARCH that you suggested only PROVES the fact that South Central was once a WELL-OFF AREAS for affluent black people only for it to fall into a impoverish state once the 1980's hit because of Reaganomics and the crack epidemic. So.. MAYBE you need to do your OWN history rather than act like because you from there NOW that you know it all.

Big U said the west side of SC was. Not the East side

YoNoSe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can’t believe some of you guys are turning on Franklin. If you really break it down the writers in that episode did a poor job of trying to make Franklin out the be the “bad guy”..

In every scene how many customers did you see in the store? Shelves were all filled. Frank gave them more money than they ever seen/made AND gave them a bigger, better store.. It was a chess move but the old couple really won.

Also I’m already sick & tired of that snooping Asian lady. They are really making her the focal point it seems. I know it ties into things being exposed but she’s annoying asf..

The Asian reporter is going to get dropped once she starts digging into the dead dea agent