Official Snowfall Season 4 Thread

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps
Franklin trying to play Manboy & Skully against each other reminds me of when Stringer Bell tried to play Omar & Brother Mouzone against each other in The Wire.
I’m scared for cuz.

Some interesting parallels between Franklin & Stringer...

-both have a “business first, force only if necessary” mentality
-both have a partner who was a soldier/with the shyts (Leon, Avon)
-both tried to utilize snitching as a strategic business move to end a war
-both portrayed by British actors named Idris

so on and so forth

Solo_87

All Star
Daps
Franklin should've stayed out of it until one side was the sure winner or took out Man boy first

Skully nutty as hell but he's not going to out smart you and you kinda know his triggers alil more

Fuzzy_Dunlap

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah. They're in south central L.A. not sure what neighborhood they're supposed to be in though. Most movies and TV shows bases around L.A. gangs never usually say exactly what gang is being portrayed. Only one I can remember is the movie South Central with the Hoovers. I'm sure there's some L.A. heads in here that can clarify exactly what set Leon and his crew belongs to.
I know skully is Crenshaw mafia, they were from The Bottoms in Inglewood. It’s hard to say which gang they are portraying with the Crips without knowing exactly where they stay.

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
It seem kinda weird Inglewood beefing with Compton seeing how far they are. Maybe they did it on purpose?
I was thinking the same thing
Whoever writing for this show didn’t do their background research

if it’s Inglewood beefing with a crip hood it would have to be 60s

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
An ambitious snake in the grass like ManBoy is still easier to scout/keep an eye on than an unhinged lunatic like Skully. There's no rhyme or reason to anything he does, "some people just want to watch the world burn" type shyt like the Joker.

Franklin's thought process made sense, the plan was just sloppy and destined to fail when you're relying on shytheads like ManBoy's crew to execute it. It almost felt kinda desperate, which makes sense with how leaned up Frank is right now.