Official Snowfall Season 4 Thread

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Reed looks too soft for the role lol.

He's 120 lbs soaking wet with that Mexican's luchador mask in his pocket.

The wheelchair dudes death might be the cops or a gallardo type cartel. Not the obvious choice, i.e them bum ass eses
My very first thought. I mean they're pushing weight through their plazas and potentially cutting into their profits.

Them Sinoloans ain't having that.

I've been waiting for some type of conflict to occur between Reed and the Mexican cartels at some point. They are too close to each other for it not to happen.

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
There also is no evidence that any significant drug profits from the Nicaraguan ring were pumped back to the Contras. Far from the “millions” allegedly sent, less than $50,000 went to the rebel cause, according to a Contra supporter and a business partner who sold drugs with Blandon. Nor did crack sales fill the coffers of the Bloods and Crips. Although individual gang members profited from the drug, most experts consider the gangs too disorganized and preoccupied with their own rivalries to function as efficient criminal enterprises.

Skully and Manboy
those nikkas were more focused on reigniting old beefs

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Franklin not a good leader
Leon warned him about Manboy and told him to stay out the beef he does the opposite of both

Franklin gotta go
Leon's so desperate he followed a play from Young Jameis and almost got clipped :mjlol:

It's easy to give advice from the sidelines, when you're in that driver's seat it's another story.

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
Leon's so desperate he followed a play from Young Jameis and almost got clipped :mjlol:

It's easy to give advice from the sidelines, when you're in that driver's seat it's another story.
Juvenile said it best "After all separation is the downfall, instead of a chain of command nikkas wanna shot call"

Leon so hungry to be the man he gonna fukk himself over. Him and Franklin are better together rather than apart

DollaBill

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Chi Town
Juvenile said it best "After all separation is the downfall, instead of a chain of command nikkas wanna shot call"

Leon so hungry to be the man he gonna fukk himself over. Him and Franklin are better together rather than apart

I was listening to this earlier today. But, Leon was right. Franklin should've stayed out of it. Franklin is more logical, book smart, and business savvy. Leon is more street smart.