Official Snowfall Season 4 Thread

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
I was thinking the same thing
Whoever writing for this show didn’t do their background research

if it’s Inglewood beefing with a crip hood it would have to be 60s

nah they said they didn’t want the show to have real world implications . Which is why they all spread out, Watts Compton and Inglewood

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
I've always said they did a really good job with the soundtrack.
Before the show aired, it looked like it was going to be the "Gangster Rap" show. Then the first season came out, and it was like watching a kid play Grand Theft Auto while listening to a Yacht Rock/80's R&B soundtrack.

I think the music really helps to establish how the neighborhood was happier and better off before people like Franklin came around.

I remember first watching this scene like :gladbron::gladbron::ooh::ooh: "get that baccpacc man , the baccpacc" all while Lovely Day playin ... The gun drawn , headlights gleamin off it . perfect TV

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Franklin chose wrong. He should've listened to Louie.
:snoop:
Franklin is fully aware of Manboy's ambitions and will remain 2 steps ahead of him and not let his guard down in the process.

I doubt he will go out like Prop Joe did with Marlo

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Franklin trying to play Manboy & Skully against each other reminds me of when Stringer Bell tried to play Omar & Brother Mouzone against each other in The Wire.
I’m scared for cuz.

Some interesting parallels between Franklin & Stringer...

-both have a “business first, force only if necessary” mentality
-both have a partner who was a soldier/with the shyts (Leon, Avon)
-both tried to utilize snitching as a strategic business move to end a war
-both portrayed by British actors named Idris

so on and so forth

wee-bey-reaction-gif.gif

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Only a small little complaint is its LOOKING like their trying to portray the parents this season as not being down with what Franklin is doing when they both BEEN known that Franklin was a drug lord since last season. They know how Franklin is paying the bills, how they got that house, that the feds are involved, etc. So when Franklin told they ass they needed to bounce for a min narratively it seems like they SHOULD have listened. And Franklin’s pops talking to a random broad that shows up just because she CLAIMS she knew fred hampton? Suspect

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
By the way....I didn't watch this show for the entire time it's been on....then binged the first three seasons this past week.

COMPLETELY hooked on it now. The thing about binging, though, is that you can immediately watch the next episode and get your fix...so now this having to wait a week shyt is KILLIN me. :russ:

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
By the way....I didn't watch this show for the entire time it's been on....then binged the first three seasons this past week.

COMPLETELY hooked on it now. The thing about binging, though, is that you can immediately watch the next episode and get your fix...so now this having to wait a week shyt is KILLIN me. :russ:

same boat , tomorrow breh :blessed: