Official Snowfall Season 4 Thread

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I dont think either of them are dumb. It's like when havi soldier handed Leon the uzi and he was randomly shooting street lights out with it. Leon at that moment doesn't know that he is getting from the Israeli the automatic weapon that would be used to mow down thousands in the black community. There is a bit of naiveness on every character in the show not fully understanding the impact of what crack cocaine is doing to the black community in the moment and us only understanding what it did in hindsight.

Bruh Alton really thought he could win against the fukking CIA. Dude went on radio and threatened to reveal an operative’s identity, knowing full well he’s the one that killed the reporter :gucci:

Alton asked Franklin if he was scared of them and Franklin looked at his father like “this fool. Yes nikka I’m scared and you should be too :gucci:

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
The last two episodes were damn good and a great way to finish off the season. Franklin has had to become even more ruthless in order to maintain his status as top dog. The conflict between him and Jerome will be epic next season with him probably having to eventually take him out. I hope next season is great too and i hope that it isn't the last season either as i think they have even more story to tell if they want to.

CookDat

Shaken, not stirred.
Daps
Reppin
DMV
The season finale was very good. I dont know the direction of skully at this point but as I felt prior, this show is turning a lot more into kill the messenger and not breaking bad. I think Franklin's toughest enemy will be the Cia.

I can see why Leon heart might be changing he killed a kid and his boy got chopped up. This is also after his childhood friend got killed and his girl turning into a crack head. This game done beat him up.

Franklin should let louie and Jerome do they own thing. Let them make they own mistakes so they can stop blaming him for everything.

I wouldn't be surprised if next season begins with Reed being killed by cissy
If Teddy is as smart and cunning as this show has written him to be, then theres no way he lets Cissy live after killing Alton, cus he knows she will be able to connect the dots and tell Franklin.

Plus theres a whole world of tension created that they could capitalize on if Teddy kills Franks parents and Franklin finds out.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How long has this nikkas leg been good enough for him to walk without the cane? :gucci::dwillhuh::wow:

as cool as they tried to make that scene it was corny as hell imo...almost like they just decided to throw it in for a cool final shot

I know in the scene where he pistol-whipped his father, the mother moves franklin aside and he reacts like his side/shoulder was bothering him...so was he fronting then too? I honestly don’t know...manboy was testing him even before he got fukked up and had the cane so I can’t even pretend he did it to come across as weak cuz manboy always looked at him that way...idk I guess it was just a dramatic way to shed the cane rather than just simply have him come back walking regular next season