Official Snowfall Season 4 Thread

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
The bottom line is that neither Jerome, Louie, nor Leon is as smart as Franklin. He even told them to their faces everytime they try to go out on their own they always end up coming back. Because Franklin is the man with the plan. Even when he screws up something, at least there’s THOUGHT put into it, so he can rebound.

Jerome wants to go off having fire fights when he gets angry.

Louie has already proven to be flighty. She left Jerome when shyt was getting real to go be with the Lesbian club owner. Then left HER and came back when shyt was getting too hot over there. Louie be on that fair weather shyt.

Leon is a soldier. A good soldier bit nothing more. He has terrible leadership skills and no forethought whatsoever.

Franklin so far is the only one that understands that them splitting up at this juncture isn’t necessarily unloyal, its just downright stupid. They all NEED each other and it can’t work with everybody “doing their own thing” because they’ve already proven that doing their “own” thing leads to nothing but trouble.

Great character summary, but I think Leon has gained some serious knowledge over the last season. Even going to Jerome to get assistance with Fatbacks people. The way he sat there with Franklin at the end and told him what to do with Louie and Jerome shows he's grown. He wants out, but I think he's going to move smarter and start plotting his exit.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
And his father a hoe ass nikka for running his mouth

Cissy wasn't even fukking with Alton at first she wanted nothing to do with him. Remember it was Franklin who bailed him out of jail in Season 1

I haven't seen the earlier seasons in a while but I remember Cissy being the one more supportive of Alton's recovery. It almost seemed like Franklin was upset about his dad not being a bum anymore.

Also, if Alton was not a bum in the first place, Franklin would never have been able to start a drug empire out of his childhood home. That goes both ways, of course.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s funny that Alton is the only person with morals on this show and people hate him for it. :dead:
Its not about his morals its his extreme naiveness. How does he think exposing Reed is going to play for the family? Its going to get them all life sentences or death sentences. Then he thinks having everybody running to Cuba will save them as if they’re hiding from LAPD and not the fukking CIA :mjlol:
He has good intentions but he's dumb af.

Last edited:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Its not about his morals its his extreme naiveness. How does he think exposing Reed is going to play for the family? Its going to get them all life sentences or death sentences. Then he thinks having everybody running to Cuba will save them as if their hiding from LAPD and not the fukking CIA :mjlol:
He has good intentions but he's dumb af.
*Franklin pistol whips the fukk out of Alton*

Alton : for now we see through a glass dark and evil, face to face, Cissy my love, face your truth :mjcry:

Franklin : don't start that poetry shyt, get the fukk outta here :damn:

this fool Alton's different :dead::dead:

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
*Franklin pistol whips the fukk out of Alton*

Alton : for now we see through a glass dark and evil, face to face, Cissy my love, face your truth :mjcry:

Franklin : don't start that poetry shyt, get the fukk outta here :damn:

this fool Alton's different :dead::dead:
Breh I got to rewatch that episode. He really said that? :dead:

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Goddamn this nikka Franklin is a savage :picard:

Alton and the reporter got to be the dumbest motherfukkers alive :deadmanny:
The reporter was just overly ambitious because her life and career was so irrelevant. Alton is just a dumb ass nikka. But I think he trying to make up for shyt he fukked up on himself in his early days

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Goddamn this nikka Franklin is a savage :picard:

Alton and the reporter got to be the dumbest motherfukkers alive :deadmanny:
I dont think either of them are dumb. It's like when havi soldier handed Leon the uzi and he was randomly shooting street lights out with it. Leon at that moment doesn't know that he is getting from the Israeli the automatic weapon that would be used to mow down thousands in the black community. There is a bit of naiveness on every character in the show not fully understanding the impact of what crack cocaine is doing to the black community in the moment and us only understanding what it did in hindsight.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
The season finale was very good. I dont know the direction of skully at this point but as I felt prior, this show is turning a lot more into kill the messenger and not breaking bad. I think Franklin's toughest enemy will be the Cia.

I can see why Leon heart might be changing he killed a kid and his boy got chopped up. This is also after his childhood friend got killed and his girl turning into a crack head. This game done beat him up.

Franklin should let louie and Jerome do they own thing. Let them make they own mistakes so they can stop blaming him for everything.

I wouldn't be surprised if next season begins with Reed being killed by cissy.