Official Snowfall Season 4 Thread

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
That’s subjective, plenty people side with take care of me and mine >>> the rest of y’all.

The result of Franklin's actions:

Killed his own friend, killed his neighbor (which ruined his relationship with Mel), Louie nearly killed, his house broken into and shot at (which hit his dad), Jerome and Louir could have both died if Skully didn't have a last minute change of heart.

Alton figured (perhaps correctly) that not doing anything would be more dangerous for his own family. And it would definitely be worse for the community at large.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
The result of Franklin's actions:

Killed his own friend, killed his neighbor (which ruined his relationship with Mel), Louie nearly killed, his house broken into and shot at (which hit his dad), Jerome and Louir could have both died if Skully didn't have a last minute change of heart.

Alton figured (perhaps correctly) that not doing anything would be more dangerous for his own family. And it would definitely be worse for the community at large.
Look, no one is arguing that there’s no benefit to Alton stopping this, but again, you’ll be hard pressed to get the majority of people to feel like a family member should be the one to roll on their family :yeshrug:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
one, let's be real, viewers love Saint, so of course they aint rolling with someone/something bringing him down. two, on the more complex side, it's the cost of said morality. it would be one thing if Alton was singing on some random crew, but he's basically blowing up his own family's lives, putting them under threat of death and/or prison. it's like being confronted with the choice of turning family in for committing a crime or letting them run, people are split on that decision, but i know in my fam - we've been in that position - none of us turned over (information about) the person.
Dora still moving bricks across borders in that lil ass bookbag acting like it's a kids tv show :snoop:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You don’t get to be a dead beat, drunk, drugged out homeless man, use all my resources to get yourself together and run a business. Then wake up one day and decide to rat me out putting my whole life and operation in danger....

yep...and this is how the viewer feels as well bcuz of how “alton” was characterized...it came across like a betrayal even tho he was trying to do the right thing...imo it would’ve came across better at least if he’d attempted to speak to franklin about the reporter first

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Look, no one is arguing that there’s no benefit to Alton stopping this, but again, you’ll be hard pressed to get the majority of people to feel like a family member should be the one to roll on their family :yeshrug:

He only ratted on Teddy though. Irene even kept her word to not name Franklin.

Irene also already has most of the story together and threatened to tell if he didn't comply. Alton is not a gangster, it's not in him to go on a killing spree to stop that shyt from coming out.

You don’t get to be a dead beat, drunk, drugged out homeless man, use all my resources to get yourself together and run a business. Then wake up one day and decide to rat me out putting my whole life and operation in danger....

I don't remember Franklin helping Alton clean up, I think it was Cissy more so.

Also, he presumably didn't become a drunken bum out of nowhere. It was probably because of the US government, which is now helping Franklin sell poison to the community.

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Alton was heavily conflicted. He saw what the CIA and FBI were capable of when he was a Panther. He knew what if felt like to kill one of his closest people, and he saw the damage his son created. His heart was heavy. Feel bad for the man

YoNoSe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Great episode.

Skulli could have easily pulled the trigger in the hospital but I think he realized that the circle would never close.

Reed was never going to let Alton go. I wonder how Franklins going to react knowing Reed didn’t keep his word.

I loved the shot at the end with Franklin in black with the cross next to him. Illustrates that he’s a very different person now compared to how he started.

Daps
He only ratted on Teddy though. Irene even kept her word to not name Franklin.

Irene also already has most of the story together and threatened to tell if he didn't comply. Alton is not a gangster, it's not in him to go on a killing spree to stop that shyt from coming out.

Also, he presumably didn't become a drunken bum out of nowhere. It was probably because of the US government, which is now helping Franklin sell poison to the community.

When he was talking to Irene the name Franklin Saint shouldn’t have came out his mouth

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
But he did it :yeshrug:
And his father a hoe ass nikka for running his mouth

Cissy wasn't even fukking with Alton at first she wanted nothing to do with him. Remember it was Franklin who bailed him out of jail in Season 1