Official Snowfall Season 4 Thread

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think Franklin had been faking with the cane on some Keyser Soze shyt the whole time. I think in that moment he just decided to leave it behind as a symbolic show that going forward he's standing on his own 2 with no "crutches". In his mind he was leaving all weakness behind. As pointed out Franklin has labored over his injuries at different points during the season. When his mom broke up the fight with him and Alton. One time when he and Tonasseh were having sex. And of course when Jerome was beating his ass. If the point was to not let Jerome do something crazy at all costs, that would have been the perfect time to "stop faking". Not that it woulda helped him win, but hey. There was no point in putting on a front of weakness in the world Franklin moves in. Not beneficial at any level. His sturdy walk off was probably the actual "front". Mufukka was prolly in mad pain but will suck that shyt up going forward.

The Reed popping up in Cuba has me confused on where they're going with this. Whether Reed kills Alton or Alton and Cissy, Franklin will know he's responsible directly or indirectly. Reed knows this. So it'd make sense to brush Franklin first since clearly you're not fukking with him anymore. If they're setting up Reed vs. Saint in S5, then IMO that's a sloppy detail that's not true to who Reed has been up to this point. If they care about staying true to his character, then he's not going to kill them or he'd have killed Franklin first.

So I'm confused why tf he went over there for? Intimidation? You intimidated these mofos to Cuba. They know what you're capable of with Irene being the most recent example. So I'm anxious to see what spin they take on that final scene.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I don't think Franklin had been faking with the cane on some Keyser Soze shyt the whole time. I think in that moment he just decided to leave it behind as a symbolic show that going forward he's standing on his own 2 with no "crutches". In his mind he was leaving all weakness behind. As pointed out Franklin has labored over his injuries at different points during the season. When his mom broke up the fight with him and Alton. One time when he and Tonasseh were having sex. And of course when Jerome was beating his ass. If the point was to not let Jerome do something crazy at all costs, that would have been the perfect time to "stop faking". Not that it woulda helped him win, but hey. There was no point in putting on a front of weakness in the world Franklin moves in. Not beneficial at any level. His sturdy walk off was probably the actual "front". Mufukka was prolly in mad pain but will suck that shyt up going forward.

The Reed popping up in Cuba has me confused on where they're going with this. Whether Reed kills Alton or Alton and Cissy, Franklin will know he's responsible directly or indirectly. Reed knows this. So it'd make sense to brush Franklin first since clearly you're not fukking with him anymore. If they're setting up Reed vs. Saint in S5, then IMO that's a sloppy detail that's not true to who Reed has been up to this point. If they care about staying true to his character, then he's not going to kill them or he'd have killed Franklin first.

So I'm confused why tf he went over there for? Intimidation? You intimidated these mofos to Cuba. They know what you're capable of with Irene being the most recent example. So I'm anxious to see what spin they take on that final scene.

I think Franklin and cissy set Alton up. Would make it better to murder him in Cuba vs United States soil and far as his people back on home think he's on the run in Cuba gone in the wind. Mind you Alton damn near got everyone involved killed because he developed a conscious while running a crack funded community center :francis:. On top of that do you really think he would keep his mouth shut in Cuba?

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Oh yeah Louie and Jerome are going to run back to Franklin after they realize other gangs made their way to little rock to and can't handle the locals on their own there :francis:. Its already written in a way her friend turns in a crackhead and winds up having a crackbaby or she gets killed in the war that would happen :patrice:

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Franklin and cissy set Alton up. Would make it better to murder him in Cuba vs United States soil and far as his people back on home think he's on the run in Cuba gone in the wind. Mind you Alton damn near got everyone involved killed because he developed a conscious while running a crack funded community center :francis:. On top of that do you really think he would keep his mouth shut in Cuba?

If Franklin and Cissy wanted Alton dead, then they wouldn't have showed up at the face off between Alton and Reed. Frank didn't even know where it was happening until Reed told him.

So by your premise, after hanging up with Reed, Franklin and Cissy jump right into character to go to the meeting and set up Alton. Even tho....no one else is around for them to be putting on this act for. Frank pretends he wants to go alone? Cissy pretends to force him to take her? For who's benefit are they doing this act at this moment??

REED: Your dad outta pocket. I gotta end this.
FRANKLIN: Please don't man. After all we been thru...
REED: True, that's why outta respect I'ma tell you where I'm meeting this clown.
FRANKLIN: Cool...hold up...instead of killing him right then and there, me and moms gonna come thru with this lil skit we making up right now. Moms gonna have Alton thinking shyt sweet, they gon jet off to Cuba.....THEN go over there and kill him!
REED: .....if you want him dead...let me just....
FRANKLIN: Naw man, this way Alton will feel more stupid lol
REED: Um.....OK. Say less...

So yeah, NAH to that theory lol

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If Franklin and Cissy wanted Alton dead, then they wouldn't have showed up at the face off between Alton and Reed. Frank didn't even know where it was happening until Reed told him.

So by your premise, after hanging up with Reed, Franklin and Cissy jump right into character to go to the meeting and set up Alton. Even tho....no one else is around for them to be putting on this act for. Frank pretends he wants to go alone? Cissy pretends to force him to take her? For who's benefit are they doing this act at this moment??

REED: True, that's why outta respect I'ma tell you where I'm meeting this clown.
FRANKLIN: Cool...hold up...instead of killing him right then and there, me and moms gonna come thru with this lil skit we making up right now. Moms gonna have Alton thinking shyt sweet, they gon jet off to Cuba.....THEN go over there and kill him!

Again I think it has to do more with being on US soil but yeah its far fetched :mjlit:.

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

its not sloppy ; the cia agent had to tie up a loud mouth loose end as priority numero uno

franklin can be snatched up at any time by reed and his resources

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights

Not to mention, Cissy still loves Alton. It would be out of character for her to murder her husband.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not to mention, Cissy still loves Alton. It would be out of character for her to murder her husband.
You sure about that? Seems like that love left when they had that stand off in the hospital :francis: and tbh cissy is probably pissed over the blown real estate deal that she worked hard on :mjgrin:

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Again I think it has to do more with being on US soil but yeah its far fetched :mjlit:.

Explain the significance of the soil to me. And why it matters to Cissy and Franklin. And CIA spook Reed would have had to be on these silly shenanigans as well. I don't think he had a preference what soil Alton dies on.

its not sloppy ; the cia agent had to tie up a loud mouth loose end as priority numero uno

franklin can be snatched up at any time by reed and his resources

I meant a sloppy detail in the writing. Making the character do or not do something...outta character. Franklin is not so easy to snatch up with the amount of money he has, even by Reed. "Oh but Reed could arrange a raid on Franklin tho". Not without exposing himself or the US Govt. He and Oso can't roll up on Saint like they did Irene Abe.
Reed takes care of loose ends like you said. If he kills Saint's parents that means Saint is out the boat as far as he's concerned. Franklin ain't letting Cissy die in the name of business. Killing Frank's parents make him an enemy and dangerous. IMO it'd have made sense for Reed to kill Franklin 1st, then tie up the parental loose ends. Tactically doesn't make sense to kill the parents, let word get back to Franklin, now you gotta track him down to tie up that loose end. I think Reed would hit the hard target 1st, then take care of the soft ones. All speculation on my part, this is fiction so there are no absolutes.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Explain the significance of the soil to me. And why it matters to Cissy and Franklin. And CIA spook Reed would have had to be on these silly shenanigans as well. I don't think he had a preference what soil Alton dies on.

I meant a sloppy detail in the writing. Making the character do or not do something...outta character. Franklin is not so easy to snatch up with the amount of money he has, even by Reed. "Oh but Reed could arrange a raid on Franklin tho". Not without exposing himself or the US Govt. He and Oso can't roll up on Saint like they did Irene Abe.
Reed takes care of loose ends like you said. If he kills Saint's parents that means Saint is out the boat as far as he's concerned. Franklin ain't letting Cissy die in the name of business. Killing Frank's parents make him an enemy and dangerous. IMO it'd have made sense for Reed to kill Franklin 1st, then tie up the parental loose ends. Tactically doesn't make sense to kill the parents, let word get back to Franklin, now you gotta track him down to tie up that loose end. I think Reed would hit the hard target 1st, then take care of the soft ones. All speculation on my part, this is fiction so there are no absolutes.

I think word got around that alton got a plane and left cuba and reed wanted that. If they killed him immediately while he was still in the states it would cause more questions towards the CIA and would have the hood digging for more information. Plus that can say he started drinking again and hes out in the Cuban streets getting hammered.