Official Snowfall Season 4 Thread

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Yeah but with a pistol and is a felon. Even if he made it he came to kill nikkas. He MIGHT be alive but he ain't free :francis:
If Jerome is working with him or his people then Jerome got Skully help and hid the gun for Skully :yeshrug:.

Unk pretty much ended the whole beef by getting Skully help and not mentioning btye gun :yeshrug:

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
If Jerome is working with him or his people then Jerome got Skully help and hid the gun for Skully :yeshrug:.

Unk pretty much ended the whole beef by getting Skully help and not mentioning btye gun :yeshrug:
I can't see either of them trusting each other....we shall see

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Are Jerome and Louie wrong for wanting to branch out? I can understand Leon wanting to get out. Their crew is as big as they are now because all parties did their job. Franklin took the early risk and built the shyt but it wouldn’t have went anywhere without the crew.

Are they being disloyal, I can’t call it :patrice:

The bottom line is that neither Jerome, Louie, nor Leon is as smart as Franklin. He even told them to their faces everytime they try to go out on their own they always end up coming back. Because Franklin is the man with the plan. Even when he screws up something, at least there’s THOUGHT put into it, so he can rebound.

Jerome wants to go off having fire fights when he gets angry.

Louie has already proven to be flighty. She left Jerome when shyt was getting real to go be with the Lesbian club owner. Then left HER and came back when shyt was getting too hot over there. Louie be on that fair weather shyt.

Leon is a soldier. A good soldier bit nothing more. He has terrible leadership skills and no forethought whatsoever.

Franklin so far is the only one that understands that them splitting up at this juncture isn’t necessarily unloyal, its just downright stupid. They all NEED each other and it can’t work with everybody “doing their own thing” because they’ve already proven that doing their “own” thing leads to nothing but trouble.

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps
The bottom line is that neither Jerome, Louie, nor Leon is as smart as Franklin. He even told them to their faces everytime they try to go out on their own they always end up coming back. Because Franklin is the man with the plan. Even when he screws up something, at least there’s THOUGHT put into it, so he can rebound.

Jerome wants to go off having fire fights when he gets angry.

Louie has already proven to be flighty. She left Jerome when shyt was getting real to go be with the Lesbian club owner. Then left HER and came back when shyt was getting too hot over there. Louie be on that fair weather shyt.

Leon is a soldier. A good soldier bit nothing more. He has terrible leadership skills and no forethought whatsoever.

Franklin so far is the only one that understands that them splitting up at this juncture isn’t necessarily unloyal, its just downright stupid. They all NEED each other and it can’t work with everybody “doing their own thing” because they’ve already proven that doing their “own” thing leads to nothing but trouble.

Don’t see how anyone could dispute any of this.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
It’s funny that Alton is the only person with morals on this show and people hate him for it. :dead:

For real :mjlol:

People are siding with a psycho CIA cac over him
one, let's be real, viewers love Saint, so of course they aint rolling with someone/something bringing him down. two, on the more complex side, it's the cost of said morality. it would be one thing if Alton was singing on some random crew, but he's basically blowing up his own family's lives, putting them under threat of death and/or prison. it's like being confronted with the choice of turning family in for committing a crime or letting them run, people are split on that decision, but i know in my fam - we've been in that position - none of us turned over (information about) the person.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
one, let's be real, viewers love Saint, so of course they aint rolling with someone/something bringing him down. two, on the more complex side, it's the cost of said morality. it would be one thing if Alton was singing on some random crew, but he's basically blowing up his own family's lives, putting them under threat of death and/or prison. it's like being confronted with the choice of turning family in for committing a crime or letting them run, people are split on that decision, but i know in my fam - we've been in that position - none of us turned over (information about) the person.
He's putting the interest of the overall black community ahead of his personal/family interest. In that regard, you gotta salute him :yeshrug:

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights

Franklin almost got himself killed numerous times already. And the Skully thing could have got his family killed.