Official Snowfall Season 4 Thread

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
Just finished watching. Only part I didnt like was how Skully pulled up at Franklin mom house alone, like them nikkas aint took out his wife, his wife brother, and turned them two hit women. At that point you gotta assume them nikkas moving different, so you gotta do the same. Felt like lazy filler writing

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just finished watching. Only part I didnt like was how Skully pulled up at Franklin mom house alone, like them nikkas aint took out his wife, his wife brother, and turned them two hit women. At that point you gotta assume them nikkas moving different, so you gotta do the same. Felt like lazy filler writing

ya skully should’ve posed as a much more veritable threat in that season finale...they nerfed his character something awful to the point that I don’t care if they bring his character back or not...the character is useless at this point

macadomusic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I said in here before....Mel, as the "holy crusader", could come back to her community to rid it of the bad elements, like some type of activist for the Lord. She still holds it against Frank for killing her dad. I can see her being like "SOMEONE has to take him down, and it's gotta be me."

I just don't see the point of bringing her back for basically TWO scenes the whole season if they're not gonna use her again. She has plenty of incentive to go after him, plus now she probably realizes that he's NOT gonna kill her OR tell on her, which may embolden her even more. :manny:

Also....I wonder what next season holds for characters like Dallas and Black Diamond....or even Peaches, where will his allegiances lie? Or the dudes in Leon's projects....

Story arc wise, they can go ALOT of different ways next season.
She'll avenge the Asian lady's death

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Either Franklin thinks he's smarter than he really is or he's just not cut out the game deep down. It's no way he believes reed was gonna let Alton live.

Franklin is just a harder version of D'Angelo from The Wire, Who happens to have the plug
The fact he even pulled the gun on reed was wild corny. If he was ready to do that he was ready to be out the coke game. Which he wasn’t. Episode played out like reed was a random white boy selling coke and not cia

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Why do people think Skully is dead? He passed out in a hospital brehs im sure he’s alright.
He "passed out" or bled out to death? We don't know which one. But I'd imagine he's dead. So far this show doesn't seem like the type to bring old characters back on some blast from the past type shyt.

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps
Thinking more and more about what Manboy was telling Franklin as he was dying...how Jerome and Leon weren’t gonna stay loyal...fast forward to the finale and everybody’s bucking Frank’s leadership

...somebody said here said it...the downfall is more likely to come from internal crumbling than external threats. Frank is smart enough to outfox most other street guys/dealers...but the line between loyalty and betrayal is getting thinner and thinner with him and his people.

Daps
Are Jerome and Louie wrong for wanting to branch out? I can understand Leon wanting to get out. Their crew is as big as they are now because all parties did their job. Franklin took the early risk and built the shyt but it wouldn’t have went anywhere without the crew.

Are they being disloyal, I can’t call it :patrice: