Supporter
Daps
2307875b-3ea7-44ee-84bb-c53752584bda.gif

:mjlit:

LOL!!!

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Plus, Jerome didn't SAY he died, either. It's like the writers purposefully left it all vague.

I think Skully comes back next season and plays a role. I also think Mel comes back, as well.

Skully coming back for sure i’d wager.

I think Mel is done however. There’s literally no story for her. The scene at the end of this episode had a sense of finality to it for her and Franklin’s relationship

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
I think Mel is done however. There’s literally no story for her. The scene at the end of this episode had a sense of finality to it for her and Franklin’s relationship
I said in here before....Mel, as the "holy crusader", could come back to her community to rid it of the bad elements, like some type of activist for the Lord. She still holds it against Frank for killing her dad. I can see her being like "SOMEONE has to take him down, and it's gotta be me."

I just don't see the point of bringing her back for basically TWO scenes the whole season if they're not gonna use her again. She has plenty of incentive to go after him, plus now she probably realizes that he's NOT gonna kill her OR tell on her, which may embolden her even more. :manny:

Also....I wonder what next season holds for characters like Dallas and Black Diamond....or even Peaches, where will his allegiances lie? Or the dudes in Leon's projects....

Story arc wise, they can go ALOT of different ways next season.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I said in here before....Mel, as the "holy crusader", could come back to her community to rid it of the bad elements, like some type of activist for the Lord. She still holds it against Frank for killing her dad. I can see her being like "SOMEONE has to take him down, and it's gotta be me."

I just don't see the point of bringing her back for basically TWO scenes the whole season if they're not gonna use her again. She has plenty of incentive to go after him, plus now she probably realizes that he's NOT gonna kill her OR tell on her, which may embolden her even more. :manny:

Also....I wonder what next season holds for characters like Dallas and Black Diamond....or even Peaches, where will his allegiances lie? Or the dudes in Leon's projects....

Story arc wise, they can go ALOT of different ways next season.
because the people on the other side of this argument would be saying "how come we don't know what happened to mel? how she shoot frank and just disappear? is she on crack still?". they gave us an end to her story

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
I don't think I've seen a character go from the peak of :demonic: to the depths of :flabbynsick: in 1 season of a show worse than skully. Goddamn.

Breh had junkie superpowers like a marvel character in that warehouse scene then treated his own bullet wound at home like it was a knee scrape.

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
-YNW Saint on bidness

-Peaches ain't said shyt in 4 episodes
-Reed a dirty MF
-Glad Uncle Rome made it:blessed: