Official Snowfall Season 4 Thread

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I thought it was a good finale, I think more heads would've turned if episode 9 was the season finale but the last episode was needed.

-Franklin has done a full heel turn now and knows he's at the point of no return, the way kicked out the people of shelter was crazy. That cane had been a symbolism all season, it did make him appear to be weak from an optics standpoint, look at the L's he took earlier in the season. But him dropping that cane foreshadows we will see a more sinister Saint(no pun intended)

-Another thing about franklin, his convo with leon will catch up to him. Remember in the wire when Cutty told Avon the game wasn't in him no more. When a person tells you that, if you dont let them go they will resent you and become an even bigger liability. With that said I can see leon either becoming an informant or franklin getting him in more shyt and he gets himself killed early
- Alton running around with his Joe Pesci .38:russ:

-Even before louie got shot, it was easy to see the resentment and frustration Unc was having with franklin. Louie has basically been the brains behind a lot of things including giving them the game plan on how to really get khadijah. Louie is not scared to go war with franklin and she has Unc on her side. But frank had a point when leon thought the same thing, there are a lot of ways to go with that story line..

-Frank should just take a step back and be a supplier, I'm just wondering when we get close to a media rollout for season 5, will they announce its the final season.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
I certainly hope Cissy didn't set up Alton.

It is pretty clear in the show that Cissy liked Alton a lot more than Franklin did and was willing to help him out even when he was actually a bum. They've gotten along really well since he stopped drinking so it would make no sense for her to let a demonic CIA cracker kill him.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I certainly hope Cissy didn't set up Alton.

It is pretty clear in the show that Cissy liked Alton a lot more than Franklin did and was willing to help him out even when he was actually a bum. They've gotten along really well since he stopped drinking so it would make no sense for her to let a demonic CIA cracker kill him.

I’d bet money Cissy did NOT set up Jerome. It makes no sense

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps
Black led crime shows mostly devolve into bang bang shoot em up gangsta cliches, whereas I respect Snowfall for going more into Breaking Bad territory. If you watch the entirety of Breaking Bad, Walter himself didn’t kill a whole lot of people. Rather, it was his ability to manipulate OTHERS into taking care of his problems that made him such an interesting and dangerous character. Thats the same route their going with Franklin, and I respect the hell out of that choice.

Think dictators and cult leaders. Those who can inspire the actions of others and be ruthless by proxy are FAR more dangerous on a mass scale than any lonewolf.

Franklin’s in a dilemma with his people. Keeping folks close who don’t want to be kept is dangerous but also allowing too much autonomy which effectively pushes you further out of the way also has it dangers. It’ll be interesting to watch how his organization’s dynamics play out in Season 5.

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Skully didn’t have to go out like that :mjcry:

Jerome is a real one

Teddy had to take Alton out

Franklin’s Keyser Soze moment was unexpected :ohhh:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why do people think Skully is dead? He passed out in a hospital brehs im sure he’s alright.

it’s a reasonable assumption...I didn’t envision jerome exactly running to get nurses/doctors to help him...he was a great character until the writers neutered him for the remainder of the season...there was no reason for him to be hunting nikkas down dolo...he had enough ppl that he could’ve at least made a decent attempt on franklin at his home while simultaneously have his ppl hit up the hospital (something his girl never thought to do)...but of course TV...I see no plausible reason in bringing his character back plus the police were there taking statements...it’s possible they can still bring his character back since we never actually see him die but I have to think why tho? I heard folks hinting at an “alliance” between him jerome/louie...but having him work with the ppl who took out his wife and daughter would be too much imo

Nino Soprano

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bmore
2307875b-3ea7-44ee-84bb-c53752584bda.gif

:mjlit: