Official Snowfall Season 4 Thread

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Clearly Leon has no respect for Franklin now after the chat they had.

"They will respect you if you let them leave, BTW I wanna leave"

:unimpressed:

If he actually cared about Leon, he would be cool with Leon wanting out after all that shyt. Saint is very manpulative and tried to guilt Leon into staying even though it was Saint's fault shyt got so out of hand.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
I hope Alton is alive but I can't see that happening with Teddy making the effort to go all the way down to Cuba. And Amin Joseph said something insinuating that he is dead.

Also, is it implied that Franklin's negative feelings for his fad stem more from him being a deadbeat all those years than the reporter thing?

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
it makes absolutely no sense for franklin and the mother to have gone thru all of the theatrics when they could’ve simply let alton meet up with reed and been done with that shyt then and there...this idea that franklin and the mom set up alton is absolutely ridiculous and I’d flat out stop watching the show immediately if it was true but I’d bet a lot it’s not

THANK YOU!! I’m blown that we’re actually having that discussion in here

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Technically it didn't happen at all yet... They left us watching Teddy about to shoot.... He didn't shoot yet.... They left it open for anything to happen... :manny:
I don't know. I posted last night, the actor that plays Jerome was on Twitter talking about Alton in the past tense, saying his character was the last vestige of of consciousness and morality on the show and now all that shyt was gone.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Nice finale. Season 5 gotta be the end of the line. Mel look better with the curls fr, but Franklin leaving the cane was great symbolism. Skully was like a damn horror movie character on this shyt. The Reed/Alton thing could go either way, either he’s given Alton a message to not get any funny ideas while in Cuba or maybe he killed him. I think he let Alton live. Makes sense that Louie and Jerome want to do their own thing, had Saint not gotten shot they prolly would’ve asked sooner since they older and got a good handle on things.

I think Leon is gonna keep drifting away next season. Maybe he gets back with Wanda and helps clean her up more. I’d say these last two episodes went a long way in helping bring anticipation for Season 5.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
man i thought the plane was gon blow up
I was thinking the same thing.

Unc vs. Franklin gonna be epic fam

Early on in Season 1 I made a post about how predictable I expected the show to be, and how obvious each character's fate would be.
But I have to admit they are not going where I expected they would be going with Jerome.

I predicted back then that Jerome would be like "Why did you get me into this? I was so much happier selling weed and stereos!"

So, I did not see it coming in this episode when Jerome was like "You say you want to be wholesale, right? Then sell to me, I'll do a better job than you!!"

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I was thinking the same thing.

Early on in Season 1 I made a post about how predictable I expected the show to be, and how obvious each character's fate would be.
But I have to admit they are not going where I expected they would be going with Jerome.

I predicted back then that Jerome would be like "Why did you get me into this? I was so much happier selling weed and stereos!"

So, I did not see it coming in this episode when Jerome was like "You say you want to be wholesale, right? Then sell to me, I'll do a better job than you!!"

Rome may fukk shyt up and end up crawling back to Franklin, because they're incredibly emotional and are kind of one foot out of the game when you think about it. Franklin is smarter than all of them and probably saw this coming anyway.

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Remember Louie said she worked things out wit Skully and his people, I think she said Skully specifically but I can't remember.

Jerome probably helped Skully get medical help while he was bleeding out and didn't tell them about the gun :yeshrug:

:ohhh: I could see them leaving it open-ended and bringing Skully back due to popularity of the character/actor

Miss Cissy was looking rejuvenated in that Caribbean sun :mjgrin:

Teddy is a super demon, but what would you expect from a CIA operative funding a foreign war off of systematic genocide :wow:

Leon don't got it no more, brehs.... especially after they clapped shorty momma. Rest in Power, Fatbacc :wow:

Interesting to see where it goes next season - especially when and how Louie and Jerome bump heads w Franklin. Unrelated, but Amin Joseph was acting like shyt when Louie got shot.

LOUIIIIE :sadcam: LOUIIIIE :sadcam:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
He's been all over the place tho, first he wanted no part of selling rock, then in season 3 breh was trying to be less involved and just focus on his shop, he was real annoyed with Frank stashing bricks at his garage. You can also see he hated killin ol boy in the shootout with Skully and didn't like bringing the game to Little Rock knowing what it would turn the family into. Once he realized they're stuck due to Reed being CIA, he's reluctantly played his part. i think circumstances forced their hands (Frank being a shyt leader when it comes to street level politics and Reed being CIA) more so than just wanting to push drugs for their own gain

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Rome may fukk shyt up and end up crawling back to Franklin, because they're incredibly emotional and are kind of one foot out of the game when you think about it. Franklin is smarter than all of them and probably saw this coming anyway.
how so? frank is ruthless, and yes, he's smart, but this season showed he needs to fall back from the day to day ops and just distribute and make power moves in the background (relationships with city council, police, the CIA/Reed), all his moves in the streets have been shyt. Louie and Jerome definitely seem to have a better handle of how to broker moves with people at that level

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Eh, Louie was telling him from the jump to side with Skully, Franklin went the other way and we saw what happened.

Jerome is done following someone that's made questionable decisions this season while keeping him in the dark, decisions that had Skully with a gun pointing at a recently shot Louie in the hospital bed.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I don’t understand this nikka Jerome man, dude was about to roll is ass up into an ambush last week, and now he acting like frank got him into this shyt.

Both him and Louie were loving this shyt until it ended up on their doorstep

So was Alton and Cissy lowkey.

Dealing with consequences ALWAYS makes a person refocus their perspective. Same thing with Leon.

Everyone is now seeing just how fukked up the “game” is and wants out. Except Franklin, because Franklin realized how fukked up it was when Melody shot him. He decided to commit to it good or bad in the season 3 finale.