Official Snowfall Season 4 Thread

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
I don’t understand this nikka Jerome man, dude was about to roll is ass up into an ambush last week, and now he acting like frank got him into this shyt.

Both him and Louie were loving this shyt until it ended up on their doorstep
I'm glad you pointed this out. I had to rewind twice to try and figure out why he was so salty towards Frank.

I chalked it off as hypocritical reasoning.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
the main characters accent is terrible

It is but I’m not even gonna knock him cause Idris been acting in american films for like 20 years and his accent is still terrible. I watched that philly cowboy movie with him and didn’t know wtf this nikka was saying half the time.

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
:mjlol: @ the Keyzer Soze shyt at the end.

Franklin had the resources to get his parents out of LA once he healed up and waited til shyt hit the fan to put them on a plane.

Them even letting Reed/Teddy be there to watch that plane take off was idiotic. At the end of it a damn CIA agent will tie up all loose ends and that includes Franklin, so Alton was simply a crumb he swiped off of the plate.

That wasn't Fraknlin's fault that was Alton's. He had already planned on leaving to Cuba earlier in the season but stayed because Cissy wouldn't leave with him.

There was nothing stopping Alton from going to Cuba before the shyt hit the fan with Reed.

Last edited:

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Killing off both Alton and Skully (and Manboy + Khadija in the prior episode) but nobody else is disappointing IMO, that's basically giving the predictable ending that a casual fan would want

Also, Teddy is a piece of shyt

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
I don’t understand this nikka Jerome man, dude was about to roll is ass up into an ambush last week, and now he acting like frank got him into this shyt.

Both him and Louie were loving this shyt until it ended up on their doorstep
Louie's sharp, but she's always been about her own agenda. Claudia situation and suggesting they give up Leon with no hesitation told you all you need to know :francis:

Jerome wanted out but if he can't have that I guess he figures the next best thing is for him and Louie to run their own shop. Reality's gonna hit them quick.

Omar Little

It’s all in the Game Yo
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Did my nikka Skully really die by bleeding out?

xbrN4yGMpZSaqnn1IZEhabCRM3-kF65PM5AcahzFnkiAVahYgyas3naVYnjI-3ip4wesEr3WRTIJA1Lh9Gz-xpW6AD9m8UuRkv2oCfCHZgUK1IM

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Well if Teddy can pop up in Cuba that easily, he might have done it anyway

Alton would have been gone before the shyt hit the fan with Reed.

But it's whatever.. I thought the whole journalist storyline was a waste of time and could have been used tto focus more on Franklin making moves through the MIdwest... That's where Rick Ross was making most of his money specifically in Ohio where he set up shop outside of LA.

Last edited:

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Alton would have been gone before the shyt hit the fan with Reed.

But it's whatever.. I thought the whole journalist storyline was a waste of time and could have used tto focus more on Franklin making moves through the MIdwest... That's where Rick Ross was making most of his money specifically in Ohio where he set up shop outside of LA.

Yeah I think it was a waste of time too

Honestly my main criticism of this season is that all the drama they built up with the Skully beef and the reporter were for nothing. Franklin and Teddy not taking any real Ls is predictable IMO and I think Season 5 is gonna be more of that.

@Rell Lauren what are your thoughts on that?