Official Snowfall Season 4 Thread

Ze Pequeno

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Lost Angels
So he kills Alton. How does this benefit Teddy at all? Maybe it's a deeper message that he does represent institutional racism. I don't know. But this nothing for him and Franklin. And I'm sure his mama is going to want revenge.
He's tying up loose ends. What's stopping Alton from snitching on Reed again further down the line. All it took was a 5 minute convo with Asian Vlad

Last edited:

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
He's tying up loose ends. What's stopping Alton from snitching on Reed again further down the line. All it took was a 5 minute combo with Asian Vlad
Gotcha but does that outweigh his relationship with Franklin. Now if his moms is in on it then it dont matter. But if not...

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I can't be the only one who lowkey was expecting that plane to blow up. :mjlol: Droopy wasn't gonna let it go regardless, especially the way Alton was going ham on the radio. If that sociopath could cover up the death of a DEA agent (I thought that would have been explored further this season), he ain't just gonna let Alton ride off into the sunset. For all the shyt Alton was saying, he might as well have just put all the info out there instead of being on some "I'ma bout to...." shyt.

Cissy was looking good though. :takedat:

I knew Leon was gonna be get on his Cutty shyt eventually just like Monk earlier in the season.

I ain't even expect Louie and Jerome to take that turn, but this show does a good job on showing how the drug game turns even the closest of friends and families against each other.

It was decent even though I was underwhelmed at the end, but it was definitely better than last season's finale.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yeah I think it was a waste of time too

Honestly my main criticism of this season is that all the drama they built up with the Skully beef and the reporter were for nothing. Franklin and Teddy not taking any real Ls is predictable IMO and I think Season 5 is gonna be more of that.

@Rell Lauren what are your thoughts on that?

That's how I feel. The journalism aspect should have been done in Season 5 to wrap up the series imo as the real crack expose doesn't happen until much later (1996), after Freeway Rick gets sentenced to life. I don't see the series making that big of a time jump.

Manboy was always a thorn in Franklin's side, but his arc along with Skully had me scratching my head at times. There needed to be consequences for their actions and the writers made it so that Fatback was the only "L" Saint's crew took especially with Skully being painted as a major threat to begin the season.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
That's how I feel. The journalism aspect should have been done in Season 5 to wrap up the series imo as the real crack expose doesn't happen until much later (1996), after Freeway Rick gets sentenced to life. I don't see the series making that big of a time jump.

Manboy was always a thorn in Franklin's side, but his arc along with Skully had me scratching my head at times. There needed to be consequences for their actions and the writers made it so that Fatback was the only "L" Saint's crew took especially with Skully being painted as a major threat to begin the season.
That war broke up Franklin family. Made Leon want to get out the game. Frank in shambles right now.

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
Before Sissy hopped on the plane Franklin told her “we still got a business to run” and she replied “I’ll be in contact in a few months” peep how when his dad say I love you Franklin don’t say shyt but got emotional with moms and said what I put above..then he goes to Texas to confront his “loose end” while reed goes to confront his “loose end”

seems planned

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Before Sissy hopped on the plane Franklin told her “we still got a business to run” and she replied “I’ll be in contact in a few months” peep how when his dad say I love you Franklin don’t say shyt but got emotional with moms and said what I put above..then he goes to Texas to confront his “loose end” while reed goes to confront his “loose end”

seems planned
Cissy seemed pretty loyal on her son’s side and generally reacted :dahell: to Alton’s rash decisions for majority of the season. I wonder how they’re gonna play this.

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

seems planned

the only “connection” I expect is the same way franklin showed mel in that final scene she’s “touchable” and he can get to her anytime he wants is what reed will demonstrate to alton...even tho we see him raise the gun I still think this is more so a warning to let him know he’s touchable bcuz franklin is gonna find out at some point and I don’t believe he’s willing to risk that yet...and it makes absolutely no sense for franklin and the mother to have gone thru all of the theatrics when they could’ve simply let alton meet up with reed and been done with that shyt then and there...this idea that franklin and the mom set up alton is absolutely ridiculous and I’d flat out stop watching the show immediately if it was true but I’d bet a lot it’s not

the scenes “paralleling” each other was for tension imo the same way the standoff between alton, franklin and reed paralleled the standoff scene between jerome and louie, and skully

*edit*

also if reed does in fact kill alton, then that has to mean he’s mentally preparing to burn bridges with franklin cuz who’s to say how he and the mother will react if/when reed cross that bridge...the mother is privy to all the same info and who knows what this pushes her to do...I’m very curious to see how they handle this next season...if it was just franklin, then I could see him setting alton up, but it just doesn’t make sense at all to me for cissy to be in on it

Last edited:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
When Teddy has you in his sights you goin down FAST
That white boy spiraling. Yet so calculating.

“That is an UNSATISFACTORY answer”
4fd1f332ecad041042000009

Teddy’s gone, y’all speaking to Reed forever. :ufdup:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

The L for a major dealer is always in the long term, Manboy and Skully were really peons to Franklin really. Its assumed Franklin suffered casualties to numerous field soldiers and etc but the series isnt about them.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Would've rather randomly seen Alton randomly chillin in Cuba next season before meeting his demise. It happened way too quick for my liking

Technically it didn't happen at all yet... They left us watching Teddy about to shoot.... He didn't shoot yet.... They left it open for anything to happen... :manny: