Official Snowfall Season 4 Thread

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
Bro I don’t even remember what I ate for dinner on Monday :heh:
That's Mel. Frank and Leon grew up with her.

She used to be Frank's girl....then she got hooked on the pipe. Her dad was a cop who wanted to bust Frank and Frank killed him....she found out and shot Frank, then fled to Texas. Asian Vlad found her and she told on Frank's operation. So now you just saw Frank confront her over it.

I HIGHLY doubt we've seen the last of her, she probably plays a major role in Season 5.

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
I can’t lay in bed at Night knowing that at any moment, my future can get blown up by my past

image0.gif

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Either Franklin thinks he's smarter than he really is or he's just not cut out the game deep down. It's no way he believes reed was gonna let Alton live.

Franklin is just a harder version of D'Angelo from The Wire, Who happens to have the plug

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
:mjlol: @ the Keyzer Soze shyt at the end.

Franklin had the resources to get his parents out of LA once he healed up and waited til shyt hit the fan to put them on a plane.

Them even letting Reed/Teddy be there to watch that plane take off was idiotic. At the end of it a damn CIA agent will tie up all loose ends and that includes Franklin, so Alton was simply a crumb he swiped off of the plate.