Official Snowfall Season 4 Thread

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
That white boy spiraling. Yet so calculating.

“That is an UNSATISFACTORY answer”
4fd1f332ecad041042000009

Teddy’s gone, y’all speaking to Reed forever. :ufdup:

Breaking point for Reed is when his bro died/father disowned him

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
Can someone PLEASE give me the song that was playing when Frank and Leon were talking?

Anyway, to the show.

I want to start by saying this wasn’t a bad season finale. Everything was set up well to lead me into the next season with appreciation and anticipation. With that said, I'm disappointed. I've grown attached to these characters over the past few years so I’m happy that they all lived sans Alton(but if Reed clipped Cissy too :banderas:... disregard everything I’m about to say). But I think this last show would’ve been a 10/10 if they took my happiness and shattered it with a bullet covered in Louie’s blood. It would’ve been chef-kiss level poetic to complete “Saint’s” transition into a devil if he snuffed Melody’s fine ass out in that church (and showed a shot of her aunt merked out as he’s telling her he stopped by there for good measure).

If they had me go into next season feeling terrible for Jerome and also excited/saddened to watch him become a monster :lupe: and also, low key hoping Frank is murdered because he’s just a shell of his former self that’s been filled with evil and greediness. Man, :wow:that’d be a 10/10 and I’d have it in contention for a spot on my g.o.a.t list (depending on the last season of course *cough GOT cough *) and it’d be watched over every 3-4 years from now on. But it was a 8/10 for me and it’s currently a show I’d probably run through once again at some point.

Also, as far as I’m concerned they got Leon’s character development and current dynamic within the “family” perfect. Major props to the writers.

All in all this is great tv. I’ll have popcorn in hand when season 5 drops.

Last edited:

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
That white boy spiraling. Yet so calculating.

“That is an UNSATISFACTORY answer”
4fd1f332ecad041042000009

Teddy’s gone, y’all speaking to Reed forever. :ufdup:

How many people viewed Reed as an opp and got to live even 48 hours after seeing his face? :lupe:

the first coke sidekick? them nikkas Oso wanted gone? Irene? Alton?

if you see his face, it might already be too late. Wifey lucky she aint catch a needle or some lead
them two drug dealer brothers got off easy and they somewhere UNDER the jail. them mfs never gonna see sunlight again

:demonic:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Killing off both Alton and Skully (and Manboy + Khadija in the prior episode) but nobody else is disappointing IMO, that's basically giving the predictable ending that a casual fan would want

Also, Teddy is a piece of shyt
I don’t think Skully is dead. Louie and Jerome said they set things right with Inglewood which makes me assume they were able to talk biz with Skully. He collapsed in a hospital, the perfect place to get help clearly.

lib123

All Star
Daps
Before Sissy hopped on the plane Franklin told her “we still got a business to run” and she replied “I’ll be in contact in a few months” peep how when his dad say I love you Franklin don’t say shyt but got emotional with moms and said what I put above..then he goes to Texas to confront his “loose end” while reed goes to confront his “loose end”

seems planned

lowkey reminds me of KD’s MVP speech...

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Other than Rome and Louie being tired of Frank’s “leadership” I don’t see the split as bad. They were the ones really running the ground game. Louie be politicking, got Little Rock up, Rome trains up the soldiers and leads them, seems they aligned with Skully which is what they told Frank to do from jump. Frank needs to just chill and be the supplier, realize he can’t control everyone anymore.

Reed made it clear everyone is replaceable, wonder if Louie tries to connect directly with Reed if she’s running operations in AK and Inglewood.