Official Snowfall Season 4 Thread

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No you don't. You fukk nikkaz keep saying this because you think you read some spoilers. There's absolutely nothing showing that unc is in danger.

granted there was some slight foreshadowing with his sister but I didn’t hear folks “predicting” anything along the lines of that as much until that potential spoiler dropped...I recall maybe just a couple ppl predicting it earlier in the season just off a hunch

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
granted there was some slight foreshadowing with his sister but I didn’t hear folks “predicting” anything along the lines of that as much until that potential spoiler dropped...I recall maybe just a couple ppl predicting it earlier in the season just off a hunch
There's absolutely no foreshadowing.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There's absolutely no foreshadowing.

yes there was...just not enough to warrant as many predictions as we’re seeing tho...you just didn’t recognize or couldn’t pick up on it...it’s absolutely there when his sister is talking to him coupled with all the deaths he’s played a hand in this season

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yes there was...just not enough to warrant as many predictions as we’re seeing tho...you just didn’t recognize or couldn’t pick up on it...it’s absolutely there when his sister is talking to him coupled with all the deaths he’s played a hand in this season

Nah...

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Yup,if it ain't him maybe its Cissy. When she told Jerome she hopes he makes it out,that mean he might not make it out:francis:.
Somebody on Franklins side gotta go though,and Unc done came a long way from just wanting to sell a little weed.
Only right the person who told Franklin not to deal with this bullshyt in the first place,be the first to go:mjcry:

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I think that trailer is really edited to make it look like next week is going to be a big showdown with Alton and Reed.

Could be wrong on this but I don't think Scully is going to come out guns a blazing, dude been on the sideline for sometime and with him getting his head cracked with the ashtray and him letting it go I believe was the writers telling us that he has lost all the fight in him and changed.
That could be true.. The show is very popular right now with good ratings especially in the Netflix stream era where an entire series is available for binge watching.

Whatever happens at the end next week episode as to rollover into the fall to keep the interest.

If skully remains docile then they can pretty much write his character off so what will be the need to keep him?

It was Khadijah who had to take matters into her own hands because skully was getting back tattoos and talking about repenting his sins and didn’t care about avenging their daughters death. So if skully doesn’t go to war and kill off a close member of Saints family then I don’t see how his storyline goes into season 5.

So who/what will be the antagonist that poses danger to the Saint crew going into next season to keep people talking?

In my opinion killing off Alton is kinda expected at this point, but it has to be someone closer to Saint like his mom, Jerome, or Leon.

Or the plot twist of reed some how dying or leaving the game to become a family man and leaving saint to fend for himself. A slew of possibilities..

dat aint da same sandwich

links wid dem grits
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Say what you want about Khadija, that chick was a badass. I'ma miss her and Manboy. :mjcry:

LOL @ Manboy being shot several times and still talking shyt like that Haitian boss in Saints Row 2. :mjlol:

Asian Vlad should have got the message. CIA is :demonic:

:stopitslime: @ Franklin not murking that double crossing chick. First time was understandable. Second time. :stopitslime:

luciddreamer

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The sleepless city
I think that trailer is really edited to make it look like next week is going to be a big showdown with Alton and Reed.

Could be wrong on this but I don't think Scully is going to come out guns a blazing, dude been on the sideline for sometime and with him getting his head cracked with the ashtray and him letting it go I believe was the writers telling us that he has lost all the fight in him and changed.

Might fck around and turn into a holy man and leave the life behind completely...
Either that or he's just gonna go completely off the edge since he got nothing left to lose.

luciddreamer

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The sleepless city
Yup,if it ain't him maybe its Cissy. When she told Jerome she hopes he makes it out,that mean he might not make it out:francis:.
Somebody on Franklins side gotta go though,and Unc done came a long way from just wanting to sell a little weed.
Only right the person who told Franklin not to deal with this bullshyt in the first place,be the first to go:mjcry:

Honestly he's one foot in one foot out. He dont look like he wants any more of this going forward...Leon is kinda looking the same way too after he killed shorty. It might be a toss up...

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Say what you want about Khadija, that chick was a badass. I'ma miss her and Manboy. :mjcry:

LOL @ Manboy being shot several times and still talking shyt like that Haitian boss in Saints Row 2. :mjlol:

Asian Vlad should have got the message. CIA is :demonic:

:stopitslime: @ Franklin not murking that double crossing chick. First time was understandable. Second time. :stopitslime:

Why Franklins so sure she wont tell the cops everything is beyond me lol. It would be different if she had nerves of steel. But looks like Tee switches sides based on whoevers threatning her at the moment or can offer her something. I guess hes banking on the cops not applying pressure on her. Luckily hes probably right and cops dont care about a car full of dead gang bangers