Official Snowfall Season 4 Thread

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Scully at this point is a BIG question mark. He could retaliate because he has nothing to lose anymore, but then again realizing that Franklin Saint has literally WIPED OUT AN ENTIRE FAMILY TREE due to them wanting revenge on him, he may wonder would it even be worth it anymore and lost the fight completely.

I think Skully still has a big part to play or he’d would have been killed off in this episode with Khadijah.

The only part that makes sense is the revengeful killer hell bent on seeing Saint suffer. Him scurrying off to join a chapel or some shyt doesn’t work for his character. The writers already played that hand with Melody. You can’t play that card twice.

SOMEONE close to Frank has to die this season and i’m thinking Skully is going to be the one to make that happen

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I strongly doubt it. In real life someone of a Franklin Saint status would be virtually UNTOUCHABLE. And all of Manboy's top lieutenants are killed therefore there's no leadership at that end, so at worse would be a turf war between low level gang bangers, which already exist right now.
Well in a real life scenario Franklin wouldn't be in this situation because he wouldn't have intervened in the first place.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Skully still has a big part to play or he’d would have been killed off in this episode with Khadijah.

The only part that makes sense is the revengeful killer hell bent on seeing Saint suffer. Him scurrying off to join a chapel or some shyt doesn’t work for his character. The writers already played that hand with Melody. You can’t play that card twice.

SOMEONE close to Frank has to die this season and i’m thinking Skully is going to be the one to make that happen

I think the only one dying is Alton.... He's practically a walking dead man right now.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well in a real life scenario Franklin wouldn't be in this situation because he wouldn't have intervened in the first place.

That's debatable because not all drug kingpins think and behave the same. But since we are basing it off the character and personality of Franklin Saint... Saint's own ego got him in this mess and the consequences from that is as real life as it can... what's a bit more UNREALISTIC is how easy everything is cleaned up. But that's a nitpick. In a real life scenario, Franklin's empire would of evaporated over all of this drama and the CIA being exposed.

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison
Wow just caught the episode it was good :whew:

-Uncle about to die and the girls when homie from the wood goes crazy.

- l knew the Asian lady was going to die and her ex husband is going turn in the stuff she left at his house

- korment from paid in full going to war with the cia over his son and my sister

Next week should be insane :banderas:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
-Uncle about to die and the girls when homie from the wood goes crazy.

ya he knew where she went last so he’s definitely gonna see them and ask questions...and after that I can’t imagine him saying “oh well...let me commit the rest of my life to jesus”...I wonder how he found out that quickly tho and why there wasn’t some small discussion at least amongst franklin and crew of the possibility of him retaliating and to be alert...maybe the next ep will start off with that...also an interesting angle is him knowing franklin has the CIA on his side...so if anything does scare him off from retaliating then it might be that

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I think the only one dying is Alton.... He's practically a walking dead man right now.

Alton definitely a goner. I’m just not sure if its Reed, Saint, or Skully who kills him

If Reed kills him its would forever fracture his relationship with Reed. And even though Reed has threatened Franklin I think that Reed knows that Franklin is a one in a million asset at this point. There’s nobody smart as Frank running the drug game.

I can’t see current Franklin killing his Father at this point either. Franklin goes hard for his crew/Fam and believes in loyalty towards them. His father broke the rules, he REALLY fukkING Broke the rules, but if Frank was going to kill him he would’ve done it when he first found out instead of smacking him into a Def Poetry Jam diatribe

That leaves Skully. I think Skully could kill both Alton AND Cissy for good measure

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison
ya he knew where she went last so he’s definitely gonna see them and ask questions...and after that I can’t imagine him saying “oh well...let me commit the rest of my life to jesus”...I wonder how he found out that quickly tho and why there wasn’t some small discussion at least amongst franklin and crew of the possibility of him retaliating and to be alert...maybe the next ep will start off with that...also an interesting angle is him knowing franklin has the CIA on his side...so if anything does scare him off from retaliating then it might be that
I think he is going torcher one of them girls and they going to tell him the uncle is the one who shot her in the room and then that's when he going take romey rome out

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
I will repeat, I want no smoke in real life with the CIA :hubie:
She thought she was going home?? Nah not with Teddy the Terror in the cut:demonic:
200.gif

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:gucci: really? What the fukk?

Lena Waithe is fukkin trash bro I'd put hands on that bytch if I ever seen her. Butch weirdo bytch fukked up the whole The Chi show with all that gay ass shyt nobody asked for, now they will probably be cancelled and I don't give a fukk. I tuned that shyt out after dawg got fired from the show.

The Chi on some gay shyt now lol? Predictable:pachaha:.
I guess you would have to expect that of a gay writer though.
But its the same reason i see that name i wont even bother watching

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yall defending this Scully shyt is ridiculous man :russ:

He went from CRUCIFYING nikkas to being a domesticated house cat with NO SCENES even alluding to a transition :russ:

Breh,do you realize they managed to make Skully! psycopath killing machine Skully! A damn sympathetic figure:wow:? He was a one note character before. Hopefully they use Deondre Bonds full acting range. I just feel like theres alot left on the table now with Skully. You could have his crew turn on em thinking hes soft,and introduce a new character. I would love to see a clean and sober skully plotting on Franklin and crew as a lone wolf. While going back n forth on whether he wants to be righteous or kill everybody,while fighting his addiction during this rough patch. Skully will be dealing with alot of guilt next season. Im interested in following Skullys journey as a secondary storyline no matter which direction he chooses. Even if he becomes Pastor Skully it could be an interesting transformation. Better than watching Gustavo,who they have nothing to do with:mjlol:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Breh,do you realize they managed to make Skully! psycopath killing machine Skully! A damn sympathetic figure:wow:? He was a one note character before. Hopefully they use Deondre Bonds full acting range. I just feel like theres alot left on the table now with Skully. You could have his crew turn on em thinking hes soft,and introduce a new character. I would love to see a clean and sober skully plotting on Franklin and crew as a lone wolf. While going back n forth on whether he wants to be righteous or kill everybody,while fighting his addiction during this rough patch. Skully will be dealing with alot of guilt next season. Im interested in following Skullys journey as a secondary storyline no matter which direction he chooses. Even if he becomes Pastor Skully it could be an interesting transformation. Better than watching Gustavo,who they have nothing to do with:mjlol:
Stop making shyt up in your head nikka what the fukk :gucci:.

WHEN WAS SKULLY EVER PAINTED AS SOME SUPER KILLING MACHINE WITH HITTERS EVERYWHERE?

nikka his sister did more shyt than him, he is a fukkin dust head, HE WAS ALWAYS DEPICTED AS AN UNSTABLE FIEND WHO "might"DO SOME CRAZY shyt.

Why do you nikkas make shyt up in your heads because y'all don't know how to watch TV :stopitslime: