Official Snowfall Season 4 Thread

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This episode was F I R E!

I knew we were in for a classic when Jerome threw on the NWA cap. nikka wasn’t playing at ALL this episode:demonic:

Let me start with what I DIDN’T like. And that was Tonosse not getting capped. You can’t leave loose ends. Now I KNOW the series has shown that Franklin has a soft spot for women. He didn’t snitch nor take revenge on Melody for permanently maiming him. He let Wanda in on the business originally even though he always knew she weak. But Tanosse was on some other shyt. She literally was setting Franklin up to get murked. And that old sorry ass “I remembered why I loved you” shyt was played. Either Franklin or Jerome should have clipped her after they set up Manboy. And unless their going to bring her back as part of Franklin’s “downfall” next season there’s no good reason for her to live.

Now onto the good stuff

I TOLD ya’ll Manboy was going to die this season. There was no more story for him as they’ve already set up the drug storyline for next season to be Franklin’s expansion. Therefore Franklin didn’t need a loudmouth rival bucking at him his every move. But they did a good job giving him a great send off. Manboy talking shyt until the end was perfect :russ:

Khadijah also needed to die. This wasn’t hard to tell. The way they went about it with Leon trying to get her to let the shyt go was realistic for a traumatized Leon, but no way was she going to let the death of her ONLY child slide. Plus Jerome obviously gave no fukks.

Skully is going to kill at least ONE of the crew next episode mark my words. Maybe its somebody like Peaches (who hasn’t had a line of dialogue in the past two episodes) or it could even be Jerome. But after all the W’s Franklin got this episode he’s GOT to take a big L in the finale.

Reed drugging Irene’s drink was predictable as all fukk. I didn’t for a SECOND think he was going to turn on the CIA. Reed is a soldier and he’s in it for the long haul. He will NEVER abandon his mission until the day he dies.

People thinking Irene was stupid for trusting Reed. Thats the POINT. Everyone in the series has an addiction problem and are coping with it in different ways. Franklin is addicted to control. Reed is addicted to his job. Gustavo is addicted to Lucia. Manboy was addicted to his own sense of importance. Khadijah was addicted to revenge. Leon is addicted to the hustle. And so on and so on. The only character who has realized their addiction and is trying to overcome it is Cissy, which is why she’s trying to get out. Irene was addicted to exposing the truth. She had blinders on for anything that got in the way of her putting out that story. She didn’t give a shyt about the safety of her ex husband, her daughter, or even HERSELF. She wanted that story. And Reed GAVE HER WHAT SHE WANTED. She just paid for it with her life.

It was a true pleasure seeing Franklin boss up in this episode. The series is best when he’s in strategy mode and his ability to outthink and out-reason everyone is what makes him such a great character. When he was talking to Black Diamond and Dallas and straight REASONING with them, that was an excellent scene.

Alton is the dumbest character on the series. I almost WANT to see him get murked in the finale. I don’t know if Franklin will be the one to kill him but I don’t think it CAN be Reed who does it because that would forever fracture his relationship with Franklin and despite the “everyone is replaceable” threat I think Reed is smart enough to recognize that Franklin is one in a million. Manboy couldn’t accomplish what Franklin has over the past three seasons plug or no plug. Skully DAMN sure can’t.

Next episode predictions

-Skully kills Peaches. (MAYBE Jerome as well)

-Cissy & Louie blame Franklin for Jerome’s death. Cissy leaves for good.

-Gustavo leaves to find Lucia.

OR

Throw out everything I said and Skully kills CISSY AND Alton.

If Skully kills Franklin’s parents then Franklin’s heart will 100% turn cold. I’m expecting Season 5 to be the final season so this season 4 finale has to spell a BIG change in Franklin’s character for his eventual downfall in season 5

With all these possiblities 6-7 seasons is possible.

Especially if they go back to how it was in the first couple seasons wheree they actually follow secondary characters besides just franklin and crew. Gustavo and Lucia used to get episodes as the primary. And Teddy even got alot of time in some of them. I actually got more interested in Lucia and Gustavoe story right before she was written out of the show. I wouldnt mind more Teddy,some Melody,and would love more Skully. If they go back to that type of fornat,the show could go for a looong time. Plus the story wouldnt feel as rushed in certain aspects. Honestly i dont know if most t.v viewers really like a slow build though. Show started popping once it was all about Franklin all the time:pachaha:.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Stop making shyt up in your head nikka what the fukk :gucci:.

WHEN WAS SKULLY EVER PAINTED AS SOME SUPER KILLING MACHINE WITH HITTERS EVERYWHERE?

nikka his sister did more shyt than him, he is a fukkin dust head, HE WAS ALWAYS DEPICTED AS AN UNSTABLE FIEND WHO "might"DO SOME CRAZY shyt.

Why do you nikkas make shyt up in your heads because y'all don't know how to watch TV :stopitslime:
@Still Benefited

My bad breh I didn't mean to yell :hubie:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

WHEN WAS SKULLY EVER PAINTED AS SOME SUPER KILLING MACHINE WITH HITTERS EVERYWHERE?

nikka his sister did more shyt than him, he is a fukkin dust head, HE WAS ALWAYS DEPICTED AS AN UNSTABLE FIEND WHO "might"DO SOME CRAZY shyt.

Why do you nikkas make shyt up in your heads because y'all don't know how to watch TV :stopitslime:

Who runs the bottoms?you think that happened because hes a nice guy?His reputation proceeds him and its the whole reason Franklin decided to kill Skully .Because Skully would persist on the war and on killing people:mindblown: . Are you sure youve been watching the show?who gives a damn if hes a dusthead,the dust made him a feared killing machine. Some machines use oil,some use PCP:pachaha:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Who runs the bottoms?you think that happened because hes a nice guy?His reputation proceeds him and its the whole reason Franklin decided to kill Skully .Because Skully would persist on the war and on killing people:mindblown: . Are you sure youve been watching the show?who gives a damn if hes a dusthead,the dust made him a feared killing machine. Some machines use oil,some use PCP:pachaha:
:deadmanny:

That makes sense, the dust was his main influence and imo dawg seems sober so maybe he is just not gonna react the same way.

You see he went from Cuba Gooding swinging in the air at the hospital when his daughter got killed to just giving Kadijah a relaxed tearful kiss on the forehead at the morgue. This shyt has changed bro in some way.

Doesn't mean he won't body Cissy or Leon or Jerome next episode :pachaha:.

shyt, doesn't mean he won't somehow body Teddy and Alton on some Power writing type shyt :mjlol:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:deadmanny:

That makes sense, the dust was his main influence and imo dawg seems sober so maybe he is just not gonna react the same way.

You see he went from Cuba Gooding swinging in the air at the hospital when his daughter got killed to just giving Kadijah a relaxed tearful kiss on the forehead at the morgue. This shyt has changed bro in some way.

Doesn't mean he won't body Cissy or Leon or Jerome next episode :pachaha:.

shyt, doesn't mean he won't somehow body Teddy and Alton on some Power writing type shyt :mjlol:

Cant lie,im a day one so im team Franklin. But it would be tough not to kinda root for Skully:whew:

Just dont let him take anybody we love,give him Alton and maybe introduce Altons mother. Then Skully can have her too. If we must we will consider giving you Cissy or Wanda but thats it:damn:.

Yall forgot Wanda was in on that set up didnt you:usure:?
If diamond and dallas are smart,they would just blame crackhead wanda for everything

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Skully got a whole army what you talking about :gucci:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
With all these possiblities 6-7 seasons is possible.

Especially if they go back to how it was in the first couple seasons wheree they actually follow secondary characters besides just franklin and crew. Gustavo and Lucia used to get episodes as the primary. And Teddy even got alot of time in some of them. I actually got more interested in Lucia and Gustavoe story right before she was written out of the show. I wouldnt mind more Teddy,some Melody,and would love more Skully. If they go back to that type of fornat,the show could go for a looong time. Plus the story wouldnt feel as rushed in certain aspects. Honestly i dont know if most t.v viewers really like a slow build though. Show started popping once it was all about Franklin all the time:pachaha:.

Gus/Lucia was terrible in my opinion and Reed’s shyt was sometimes ok and sometimes pointless.

Honestly I don’t give two fukks about anybody’s story but Franklin’s. I was happy as hell that they started sidelining them other muthafukkas and focused on Franklin and the Compton crew. I want to see BLACK stories fukk everybody else

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
I think that trailer is really edited to make it look like next week is going to be a big showdown with Alton and Reed.

Could be wrong on this but I don't think Scully is going to come out guns a blazing, dude been on the sideline for sometime and with him getting his head cracked with the ashtray and him letting it go I believe was the writers telling us that he has lost all the fight in him and changed.