Official Snowfall Season 4 Thread

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That could be true.. The show is very popular right now with good ratings especially in the Netflix stream era where an entire series is available for binge watching.

Whatever happens at the end next week episode as to rollover into the fall to keep the interest.

If skully remains docile then they can pretty much write his character off so what will be the need to keep him?

It was Khadijah who had to take matters into her own hands because skully was getting back tattoos and talking about repenting his sins and didn’t care about avenging their daughters death. So if skully doesn’t go to war and kill off a close member of Saints family then I don’t see how his storyline goes into season 5.

So who/what will be the antagonist that poses danger to the Saint crew going into next season to keep people talking?

In my opinion killing off Alton is kinda expected at this point, but it has to be someone closer to Saint like his mom, Jerome, or Leon.

Or the plot twist of reed some how dying or leaving the game to become a family man and leaving saint to fend for himself. A slew of possibilities..

I could see Reed getting killed too,i dont want Reed to go yet either. Feels like Reed should be there until the end.
But I agree Alton is kind of expected to get murked,and people kinda want it.
People got all the deaths they wanted last week,time for an L of some sort.
Guess I'm the only one interested in seeing Skully no matter what he decides,even docile Skully.
Deaundre Bonds is so good on this show man. I would watch a side story of Skully trying to leave the gang life behind,I wouldn't mind seeing that aspect of gang banging shown on screen. Somebody pointed out this show is about people fighting various addictions. His gang could make it hard to leave alone just like when the crack calling. Along with that thirst for revenge calling.Having to live a regular life working a 9-5 and take orders would be difficult. That side story for me would be interesting.
Definitely more interesting than us having to follow the story of Asian Vlad who we knew was going to get killed all season.
But killer "vibes" Skully would be good t.v too:pachaha:. I know I'm probably alone on my Skully take though. For most I think its either killer Skully or bust lol.

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That leaves Skully. I think Skully could kill both Alton AND Cissy for good measure

I came in to post this. Saint has to take a huge L this season. Alton dying wouldn't really be that. It'd be "safe" and conveniently eliminating a problem for Franklin. Now Alton AND Cissy? That paves the way for Monster Frank next season. Alton might survive to be an opp for Frank next season as well. But I think Cissy is outta here.
RIP Manboy. Dude had the toughest all light skin crew in TV history lol.

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Say what you want about Khadija, that chick was a badass. I'ma miss her and Manboy. :mjcry:

LOL @ Manboy being shot several times and still talking shyt like that Haitian boss in Saints Row 2. :mjlol:

Asian Vlad should have got the message. CIA is :demonic:

:stopitslime: @ Franklin not murking that double crossing chick. First time was understandable. Second time. :stopitslime:
Police investigate murders. Why let them start poking around Franklin and crew when trying to establish a motive for Manboy? Letting T take the rap eliminates all that. Can't just kill her and make her disappear without raising questions either. So fukk it.

On an unrelated note, I need Dub C or whoever Damson Idris works with on his LA accent to fix "furious Franklin".
That "....and how I fixed everything else!!!" rant didn't have enough bass in it lol. That shyt sounded like some Top Boy shyt lol. It shoulda sounded more like when he told Alton "that ain't yo job no mo nigguh".

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps

tenor.gif

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Frank was wearing that jacket I hear old heads talk about, the members only piece:whoo:might have to cop me one, shyt was looking crisp:whoo:

I used to HATE that fukking jacket...had one in black and another in a medium gray...the black one did look nice tho with this white sweater I had with gold stripes lol...that was a good little time flash

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
G Code Jerome is a swagged out, gangsta MFer

Great character.

It'll be a shame if he goes out.

It would be such a waste if he does get killed off. He’s a perfect enforcer for season 5. Out of all the characters I think the ones that was with the shyts from the beginning (Frank, Rome, Louie, Leon) gotta see this shyt til the end.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yup,if it ain't him maybe its Cissy.

that’s a good possibility...it would still be a heartfelt death but at the same time it would get rid of a character who I feel no longer makes sense...at this point there needs to be a plausible way to remove her and the father from the story bcuz it’s not credible for them to remain in the picture at this point...they heavily oppose what franklin’s doing yet are still knee deep involved and the relationship/dynamic between the 3 of them just doesn’t seem feasible anymore

EffedUp

Pugs get lonely too...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cincinnati, OH
No you don't. You fukk nikkaz keep saying this because you think you read some spoilers. There's absolutely nothing showing that unc is in danger.
Whoa there big fella. :pachaha:
I don't even hit this thread until a day or two after an episode so whatever spoiler y'all talking about was already deleted by the time I came back in here.
Let me expound on why I think Jerome's a goner. Like I said, breh's been through a lot this season. We knew from the beginning that nikka didn't even want to be deep in this game. Jerome was content with just selling a lil weed.
He's been tested all season starting with catching that body in the warehouse fiasco. Mans was shook after doing that. Later we saw Jerome having an issue with trying to show Louie's people the ropes in Litlle Rock. That big argument with Louie led to her coming clean about who Reed really was. That shyt pissed Unc off and got him turning cold to her. Louie later getting shot really sent him into this downward spiral he's at now. You saw the look on his face when he popped Khadijah. Jerome has went to a point of no return.
Cissy can certainly see what's happening with her brother which prompted an apology and hopes that it's not too late for him.
If Unc lives, great because he's my favorite character. After this last episode, Franklin's crew is on a lil hot streak and I don't expect that to continue in the finale. I feel someone key is dying. Alton is definitely the popular choice. I say who better than the nikka who didn't want any of this mess to begin with. :manny: