Official Snowfall Season 4 Thread

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whoa there big fella. :pachaha:
I don't even hit this thread until a day or two after an episode so whatever spoiler y'all talking about was already deleted by the time I came back in here.
Let me expound on why I think Jerome's a goner. Like I said, breh's been through a lot this season. We knew from the beginning that nikka didn't even want to be deep in this game. Jerome was content with just selling a lil weed.
He's been tested all season starting with catching that body in the warehouse fiasco. Mans was shook after doing that. Later we saw Jerome having an issue with trying to show Louie's people the ropes in Litlle Rock. That big argument with Louie led to her coming clean about who Reed really was. That shyt pissed Unc off and got him turning cold to her. Louie later getting shot really sent him into this downward spiral he's at now. You saw the look on his face when he popped Khadijah. Jerome has went to a point of no return.
Cissy can certainly see what's happening with her brother which prompted an apology and hopes that it's not too late for him.
If Unc lives, great because he's my favorite character. After this last episode, Franklin's crew is on a lil hot streak and I don't expect that to continue in the finale. I feel someone key is dying. Alton is definitely the popular choice. I say who better than the nikka who didn't want any of this mess to begin with. :manny:

:mjlol:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
I'm not really convinced that someone from Franklin's side is destined to die. This show is not totally a gangster show like that. This could be a case where Saint simply eliminated his enemies takes a Supreme position of power becomes a national drug dealer but his biggest enemy becomes the u.s government and the Cia abandoning him. Reed and Saint becoming the targets of a nationwide manhunt while the u.s plays dumb like they had no clue what was taking place is more what this show is about.

This show might go a lot more in the direction of kill the messenger than in the direction of breaking bad.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Death is the date/chasing after snowflakes/non-saints knocking at heaven gates/get a vision like Wanda/come as you are like Nirvana/the quicksand leads to outer darkness/the plans of Saytan/kill and destroy/time to grow up/be a man, boy.

EffedUp

Pugs get lonely too...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cincinnati, OH
I'm thinking more about the Saint crew facing a huge loss in the finale.
I already shared my thoughts on Jerome but did notice some brehs mentioning Cissy.
Cissy dying would certainly be the biggest personal blow to Franklin. Some may think of Skully coming to collect but what about that crazy ass cac cop? Could he come back for revenge after earlier humiliation with his demotion? He's definitely someone they wouldn't expect at this point. Plus, that scene with him and Cissy at the cemetery comes to mind. :jbhmm:

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Last episode was good with Saint finally getting the revenge that we have all been waiting for. Now i'm just ready to see who the next villain will be for next season cause i think Skully is either done after the next episode or won't be a factor anymore with all the stuff he has been through. Maybe he will go out in a blaze of glory though.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Last episode was good with Saint finally getting the revenge that we have all been waiting for. Now i'm just ready to see who the next villain will be for next season cause i think Skully is either done after the next episode or won't be a factor anymore with all the stuff he has been through. Maybe he will go out in a blaze of glory though.

ya...the more opposing opinions I read the more I think they’re angling for us to feel some sympathy for skully as opposed to him just ending up being another body even tho I’d like to see him fire back hard

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
Loving this season

I thought Skully should've had Khadija followed if he wasn't gonna go with her

Seems odd that he wouldn't go with her if they had Leon caught just to check it out especially right after man boy got aired out
And knowing what she did to the Fat man and how tense everything is at the time

Writers gotta do what they gotta do

:manny:

Happy to see Manboy get filled with holes

Last edited:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How many of y’all knew that the character of Kevin was originally supposed to be played by YG? :ohhh:

He lost the part when he got into legal trouble.

Glad that didn't happen in the end. YG would have came off a little bit too rough for what I think they needed.
Franklin being friends with 1 goon in Leon is one thing. But when you put him with 2 dudes that would have looked like goons,you start to wonder why the hell are they hanging out with Franklin,and why is Franklin who ain't about that life,hanging out with them? Kevin seemed like he and Franklin were about the same speed and would realistically be friends. Who knows,maybe YG could have come off different,but with the tats and all,he already would have looked the part in context of the era.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Yeah Great episode, felt like a finale with all the deaths.

Shooting that kid definitely changed & humbled Leon, when Unc handed him that uzi, he was:whoa:

Leon being silly wanted to give Khadijah an out and Unc knew he was going away from the plan which is why he popped her. Leon may be a even bigger liability next season.

I also think it was smart that Saint have those crazy girls on his team, he needs even more muscle.
Probably should add big deon as well.

I’m assuming crazy skully will be back and take out some of Saints people, hopefully not Unc!

Is it possible for a season finale plot twist, Alton actually kills Reed, and a new plug is introduced into next season, also assuming a upcoming war with skully going into next season as well.

yeah then remembering Manboy lil monologue "you think these nikkas wont turn on you?" before Franklin ended him., I can see Leon being that person , especially after the khadijah scene