Official Snowfall Season 4 Thread

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just really hate the logic of her having her daughter in the car during a drive-by and then getting mad when the targets shot back into the car where her dumbass had her daughter.

...it’s logic, as long as it’s nobody that’s in my clic...

can’t realistically expect her to rationalize/come to terms with the death of her daughter “logically”...very understandable that all logic would be thrown out the window in that instance especially for cats like that...that’s why the skully shyt wasn’t as plausible imo given the nature of his character

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The shyt with Teddy and Irene was corny. Episode was otherwise good but that ruined it for me

Why would she trust him to not do some grimy shyt? He breaks into her house the other day and threatens to kill her, then she agrees to have a bunch of drinks with her?

Pride, alcoholism and desperation to get the once in a lifetime story blinded her the entire season. It's in her character to ignore all the red warning signs that EVERYONE to include FRANKLIN been telling her. So it's predictable because we know this character is foolish to be played like a sucker and Teddy saw through it too. Knew exactly the drink she likes and as long you give her a story, her guard is turned completely off.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah but it's a TV show. But in real life there would've been 100 Compton crips ready to ride. Manboy was big dog status. They probably gonna remember his as O.G. manboy now :mjlit:

I strongly doubt it. In real life someone of a Franklin Saint status would be virtually UNTOUCHABLE. And all of Manboy's top lieutenants are killed therefore there's no leadership at that end, so at worse would be a turf war between low level gang bangers, which already exist right now.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everything that's happened is Leon's fault. If he didn't camp outside of Skully's grandmother's home, the daughter doesn't get killed, there's no bounty on their heads and the aunt doesn't get shot.

Everything is really Franklin's fault. He inadvertently got Leon involved when Leon didn't even want to mess with Franklin and his mess anymore.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall defending this Scully shyt is ridiculous man :russ:

He went from CRUCIFYING nikkas to being a domesticated house cat with NO SCENES even alluding to a transition :russ:

You mean the tragic death of his OWN DAUGHTER, him sobering up and seeing himself within how Khadijah' lust for revenge wasn't enough of alluding to a transition?

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I strongly doubt it. In real life someone of a Franklin Saint status would be virtually UNTOUCHABLE. And all of Manboy's top lieutenants are killed therefore there's no leadership at that end, so at worse would be a turf war between low level gang bangers, which already exist right now.

If anything NOW would be the time for Skully to resurrect his goon status and unite the gangs against Franklin. I know it didn’t happen in real life but this show has already proven that its willing to make its own narrative with the Gang wars of the 80’s.

It would make sense for Skully to be one of the “big bads” of season 5 because with Franklin’s expansion ambitions, he’s about to be REALLY untouchable because he can afford his own army.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If anything NOW would be the time for Skully to resurrect his goon status and unite the gangs against Franklin. I know it didn’t happen in real life but this show has already proven that its willing to make its own narrative with the Gang wars of the 80’s.

It would make sense for Skully to be one of the “big bads” of season 5 because with Franklin’s expansion ambitions, he’s about to be REALLY untouchable because he can afford his own army.

Scully at this point is a BIG question mark. He could retaliate because he has nothing to lose anymore, but then again realizing that Franklin Saint has literally WIPED OUT AN ENTIRE FAMILY TREE due to them wanting revenge on him, he may wonder would it even be worth it anymore and lost the fight completely.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
You mean the tragic death of his OWN DAUGHTER, him sobering up and seeing himself within how Khadijah' lust for revenge wasn't enough of alluding to a transition?
LOL Skully literally thinks and has said God is PUNISHING me for crucifying that dude at the beginning of the season once his daughter died/