Official Snowfall Season 4 Thread

Edub

Veteran
Daps
I keep thinking there will be some moral get back from everything that’s goin on, like maybe Leon might catch it cuz of the kid, or Jerome might have to go just cuz a karma..... but this is a true story (or near true) so seein it play out is crazy....kadija and her daughter, that’s rough.... but she was never gonna stop fr, but her old man bout to go nutso :snoop:....and teddy did the reporter bish in too ....wow:snoop:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I really think Skully is gonna leave the game.

idk...I think he might become a major nemesis again next season or at least I’m hoping so

hopefully they kill off manboy and his sister cuz I’m tired of both characters...and in turn maybe it elevates the skully character again and give him a renewed purpose for coming at franklin’s head next season...hate that such a good character got neutered to just mumbling in the corner in limited scenes now

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is it possible for a season finale plot twist, Alton actually kills Reed, and a new plug is introduced into next season, also assuming a upcoming war with skully going into next season as well.

would be interesting...I think teddy is expecting franklin to handle it tho

Daps
Reppin
ATL paid.. Cali blazed
I really think Skully is gonna leave the game.
Yea he got his wake up call with his girl dying. Skully think he cursed from nailing ole boy to the cross ..he didn't want get back for his daughters death once he realized that..So with his bm dying he out tha game

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Worst part of the episode by far. I don't care how much people in here hate Asian Vlad, I refuse to believe Irene was that dumb.

they nerfed her tremendously starting with her threatening alton/his family...that let me know they were gonna throw away what was otherwise a very good character up until that point imo...I’m also convinced we won’t see the alton character next season either...either he’s killed or escapes to cuba...but they wore out that character’s welcome this season