Official Snowfall Season 4 Thread

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Watch it first :mjtf: Manboy died in a very convincing way, Skully ain't been right since his daughter died and there is obviously some "coming to God" moment he's having.. But more then anything watch it first:mjtf: nikkas can't wait to be mad

Scully went from a reputation so scary Manboy was telling Fatback and Leon to check themselves before goin in there to do business, pistol whipping dudes tied up in the bathroom, shermed out, wiping another dude's blood off his face like oil, dancing to Egyptian Lover like he didn't just almost kill a guy, crucifying nikkaz, fantasizing about stoning nikkaz, performing self surgery on himself, had Saint scared to death, late night hunting in the projects he's not from, etc. All of that, and all of a sudden he's not a factor? It makes zilch sense. That's just bad writing, poor plot development, and a failure to utilize a character properly.

This season has been off.

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
Scully went from a reputation so scary Manboy was telling Fatback and Leon to check themselves before goin in there to do business, pistol whipping dudes tied up in the bathroom, shermed out, wiping another dude's blood off his face like oil, dancing to Egyptian Lover like he didn't just almost kill a guy, crucifying nikkaz, fantasizing about stoning nikkaz, performing self surgery on himself, had Saint scared to death, late night hunting in the projects he's not from, etc. All of that, and all of a sudden he's not a factor? It makes zilch sense. That's just bad writing, poor plot development, and a failure to utilize a character properly.

Let the season play out god damn.. whose to say he don’t go crazy and kill some people next episode so the next season it’s him vs Franklin.. all y’all do is whine like some bytches

edit I even got in the habit of that from reading what everybody saying.. i gotta remember to just let it play out

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace

Then his baby girl was KILLED... Do you have kids?

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
If my baby girl is killed I'm not gonna be in a room painting crosses talking bout he's punishing me.
he was always religious (+ kinda off), it makes complete sense that he'd feel his girl was taken from him by god due to what he did when crucified ol boy and would spend time repenting. furthermore, bruh did try to kill leon twice - once in Leon's projects and next at the takeout spot...not like he didn't take action

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
idk man alotta folks in here talking about this season been off. this season has been good considering covid. im giving every show a covid curve till about august.

with that said if they had skully just be the scary nut job who is gonna react he wouldnt even be worth havin on the show tbh.

humans are complex we think ya this is what we would do in a situation like this until we in a situation like this. i actaully give credit to the show runners for making skully complex in the sense that its like he has the devil on one shoulder and a angel on the other. ( im not even religious like that so that part of it does nothing for me) it shows he saw what the evil in him has done and he no longer wants that. buuuuuuut season aint over as we know with many people it that dark side can come out when you got nothing left. so lets wait and see.

but the way franklin and teddy schemed to try and clean up their messes this ep was fire. but too many W's with a finale left the crew bout to catch an L somewhere. makes me wonder where the next season goes from here