Official Snowfall Season 4 Thread

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
I mean the 70’s/80’s was the era of drugged drinks. Plus his whole reason for switching up was him telling her the CIA got rid of him after the story and is on his head too. That’s believable
And she was blinded by her eagerness. Reed was crafty enough to use that to lure her in.

Last edited:

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
Lil sis was going crazy about the classroom monkey noises scene. Sis will be 21 this year, shyt I'm 34. My OG moved out the hood when sis was like 8 so she didn't get to experience the hood as a teen, but it's in the family regardless so she got it fasho.

She really didn't like that monkey shyt AT ALL.

I didn't hear too much else about the show though that's pretty much what she was focused on
It gets worst then that, it's actually extremely offensive, you would've never guess somebody black made this.
It shows the wife's baby boy get murdered by a bunch of rednecks, by the rednecks putting the baby in a sack and proceed to toss him around like a football until they start to bash the baby's head in. Sick shyt and I won't watch anything Lena Waithe does again

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
It gets worst then that, it's actually extremely offensive, you would've never guess somebody black made this.
It shows the wife's baby boy get murdered by a bunch of rednecks, by the rednecks putting the baby in a sack and proceed to toss him around like a football until they start to bash the baby's head in. Sick shyt and I won't watch anything Lena Waithe does again
:gucci: really? What the fukk?

Lena Waithe is fukkin trash bro I'd put hands on that bytch if I ever seen her. Butch weirdo bytch fukked up the whole The Chi show with all that gay ass shyt nobody asked for, now they will probably be cancelled and I don't give a fukk. I tuned that shyt out after dawg got fired from the show.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Everything that's happened is Leon's fault. If he didn't camp outside of Skully's grandmother's home, the daughter doesn't get killed, there's no bounty on their heads and the aunt doesn't get shot.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Everything that's happened is Leon's fault. If he didn't camp outside of Skully's grandmother's home, the daughter doesn't get killed, there's no bounty on their heads and the aunt doesn't get shot.
What!? If we’re going to simplify blame, it’s on Franklin for that weak setup that had skully’s crew on a rampage trying to kill anyone close to Franklin. they shot at leon at the restaurant and he had to retaliate

Last edited:

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
What!? If we’re going to simplify blame, it’s on Franklin for that weak setup that had skully’s crew on a rampage trying to kill anyone close to Franklin. they shot at leon at the restaurant and he was had to retaliate

Franklin as well. These are all self inflicted problems.

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
Even the Dallas chick is cute (I'm assuming Black Diamond is the taller, darker-skinned one).

They had her ass painting dollhouse furniture when Khadijah called:russ: Them hoes really ARE crazy :russ:

I saw that and the first person i thought of was Lester Freamon

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
What!? If we’re going to simplify blame, it’s on Franklin for that weak setup that had skully’s crew on a rampage trying to kill anyone close to Franklin. they shot at leon at the restaurant and he was had to retaliate
And hell really the plan should've worked if not for Manboy's dumb ass crew of soldiers jumping the gun. I still say Franklin should've chose up with Skully instead of Manboy though.

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
I haven't even watched it yet, but if they offed Manboy like I'm reading on here, and Skully is pussified, terrible fukkin writing. This season been a lie off from the jump.
Watch it first :mjtf: Manboy died in a very convincing way, Skully ain't been right since his daughter died and there is obviously some "coming to God" moment he's having.. But more then anything watch it first:mjtf: nikkas can't wait to be mad

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Watch it first :mjtf: Manboy died in a very convincing way, Skully ain't been right since his daughter died and there is obviously some "coming to God" moment he's having.. But more then anything watch it first:mjtf: nikkas can't wait to be mad
Why do nikkas all of a sudden think Skully is sone type of connected super goon. Dude is a stable drug addict with some money, drugs, and friends.

They never painted him out as no reckless killer, just as a nikka that's unstable and dangerous when he is getting high.

People really look hard for shyt to complain about but it's very humanly possible that Skully is overwhelmed by all the shyt going on and just wants to chill :yeshrug:.

Or maybe he will be the end of somebody important next episode. We won't know until it gets here.