Official Snowfall Season 4 Thread

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Gawd dam is it budget cuts?

Half the cast died tonight lol

I'm understanding skully position a bit more. He legit saw Saint crew as dangerous.

I got a feeling leaving tanoose alive is going to bite them in the ass

I cant see Saint killing his father. I dont know if Reed will either they need them bricks to get back to flowing quick. That is going to be a interesting dynamic. Reed can't kill Alton and expect to go back to business as usual with Franklin. Will be interesting how that all plays out. Does the Cia just eliminate that entire crew and find a new source to move weight? Manboy gone who they going to get?

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Uncle Jerome needs to get some more activator for that curl his shyt was extra dry this episode. :mjlol:

The problem with the journalist story is they introduced it too early into the show. She should not have shown up until the 90's. Part of the unique thing about the Dark Aliance articles were that they were released at the beginning of the internet era in 90's.. I believe the paper Gary Webb worked for used his work to launch their website.

Last edited:

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area

Can’t believe I won’t even argue this. Teddy scenes in earlier seasons was :unimpressed:

That character development from Season 1 to Season 4... can be said for all the main characters honestly :banderas:

Not going to lie I thought he had the craziest story line in the first season. Especially with how it ended.

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
Bro I stopped at my mama house today and her and my lil sis was watching it. They said the same shyt but they quit after a few episodes :mjlol:
The director is a weirdo, why would she create something like this, your mother and sister told you about that one specific scene that made most people stop watching it?

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Kind of unbelievable that manboy and 4 of his boys can get killed and have there be no real big war or retaliation for it. Especially when they had a little army ready for franklins crew the night before.
It's chess. After Manboy was taken out, the rest of them are a bunch of pawns.

They'll end up working for Saint anyway.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
The director is a weirdo, why would she create something like this, your mother and sister told you about that one specific scene that made most people stop watching it?
Lil sis was going crazy about the classroom monkey noises scene. Sis will be 21 this year, shyt I'm 34. My OG moved out the hood when sis was like 8 so she didn't get to experience the hood as a teen, but it's in the family regardless so she got it fasho.

She really didn't like that monkey shyt AT ALL.

I didn't hear too much else about the show though that's pretty much what she was focused on

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
The shyt with Teddy and Irene was corny. Episode was otherwise good but that ruined it for me

Why would she trust him to not do some grimy shyt? He breaks into her house the other day and threatens to kill her, then she agrees to have a bunch of drinks with her?
I mean the 70’s/80’s was the era of drugged drinks. Plus his whole reason for switching up was him telling her the CIA got rid of him after the story and is on his head too. That’s believable

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
The strippers going to tell Scully who pulled the trigger on his bytch and he going to come for him
Yep. I don't think they fully trust Jerome....I can see them saying something like "you see what he did to HER....you dont think he'd do that to US, too?"

Remember Dallas was like "I know Jerome still mad..."