Official Snowfall Season 4 Thread

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
This may not be too far fetched given were our society is at the moment:

It would not shock me given the rising popularity of this show that Tommorow some
Twitter Blogs or op Ed’s have a picture of Irene’s bloody nose being choked saying it was “Asian hate crime” and they shouldn’t be
depicted that way .:skip:

Omar Little

It’s all in the Game Yo
Daps
Reppin
B-More
The shyt with Teddy and Irene was corny. Episode was otherwise good but that ruined it for me

Why would she trust him to not do some grimy shyt? He breaks into her house the other day and threatens to kill her, then she agrees to have a bunch of drinks with her?
Didn’t he just show up unannounced?

Teddy clearly paid someone off to spike her drink, it’s not like he spiked her drink himself. It’s a TV show, take out some elements of real life.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Didn’t he just show up unannounced?

Teddy clearly paid someone off to spike her drink, it’s not like he spiked her drink himself. It’s a TV show, take out some elements of real life.

Yeah I'm not expecting it to be 100% realistic but she is making decisions that are way too dumb for someone who was smart enough to compile that story. Just my 2 cents

Two Techs

Ghost in The Shell
Daps
Alton doing the most. Leave town nikka damn :hhh:
gJJkLY.gif

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Watched a quarter of this episode, didn't bother finishing. Wont bother finishing the season, or next season. Between Snowfall and Black Ops Cold War, that's twice I'm disappointed and not finishing seasons. Battlefield better be lit this year.

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Kind of unbelievable that manboy and 4 of his boys can get killed and have there be no real big war or retaliation for it. Especially when they had a little army ready for franklins crew the night before.
Yeah but it's a TV show. But in real life there would've been 100 Compton crips ready to ride. Manboy was big dog status. They probably gonna remember his as O.G. manboy now :mjlit:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Worst part of the episode by far. I don't care how much people in here hate Asian Vlad, I refuse to believe Irene was that dumb.
To pursue this story at all is dumb on her part, we've seen how many times her ex-husband hit her with the :francis::sadcam::dwillhuh::what: begging her to back off and she just keeps digging the hole deeper.

Irene clearly had a death wish, and she wasn't gonna stop until it came to fruition. Ignoring the obvious signs that it was too good to be true because she wanted that recording falls right in-line with her character.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
To pursue this story at all is dumb on her part, we've seen how many times her ex-husband hit her with the :francis::sadcam::dwillhuh::what: begging her to back off and she just keeps digging the hole deeper.

Irene clearly had a death wish, and she wasn't gonna stop until it came to fruition. Ignoring the obvious signs that it was too good to be true because she wanted that recording falls right in-line with her character.

Yep, thats how i saw it. It’s obvious to anyone with a clear head that she was in immediate danger but they’ve already alluded to her obsession with work ruining her family and personal life. It was clear she had tunnel vision and the low hanging fruit of the actual CIA giving her the bow for her story was too much. She was like a fien with that shyt.