Official Snowfall Season 4 Thread

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just googled and didn't see anything about it being the last, so it sounds like you're right lol. If it can keep this level of quality I'm all for it, but I'd choose a short-ish series with a strong final than getting a couple of extra seasons just to have it end up going out sad.

Yeah,this show deserves to go out unblemished. Would hate to see it turn into some Empire or Power shyt:martin:
But I'm going to need to see a streek of weak ass episodes first. Seems like I haven't seen that since Season 2,these writers just seem to get it right.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Exactly. Bro ain't no kill a nikka for no reason type of dude, and it seems like he wasn't getting high lately either. Sober mind, dead daughter and step brother and now you know them boys can touch you easily.

Skilly ready to sit the fukk back after all that shyt

You think Skully bout to be calm after they popped Khadijah? The Skully yall been begging for is back by popular demand:wow:
giphy.gif

When he kill Jerome thats on yall:ufdup:

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Incredibly predictable at this point.

Why did she drink that drink??? :mindblown: this is some captain obvious shyt.

Worst part of the episode by far. I don't care how much people in here hate Asian Vlad, I refuse to believe Irene was that dumb.

That being said, I don't think Teddy sails off into the breeze. Especially considering what Avi was telling him.