Official Snowfall Season 4 Thread

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think I had seen it discussed during last weeks episode. As great as this series is, they kinda need to wrap it up before it jumps the shark imo

Oh so its just coli brehs saying it:mjlol:

Normally I wouldn't disagree,but to me at least ,this show hasn't shown a sign of weakness for us to start talking about putting it down like an old dog:whoa:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Oh so its just coli brehs saying it:mjlol:

Normally I wouldn't disagree,but to me at least ,this show hasn't shown a sign of weakness for us to start talking about putting it down like an old dog:whoa:

I just googled and didn't see anything about it being the last, so it sounds like you're right lol. If it can keep this level of quality I'm all for it, but I'd choose a short-ish series with a strong final than getting a couple of extra seasons just to have it end up going out sad.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Next week is just a formality. No way this lives to this week. Unless he kills his father. That's a line few cross.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Watch Skully end up running an anti gang program or some shyt.
blogger-image-145283953.jpg

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
man tonight feels like the finale episode
Last season was the Same. The finale was kind of slow as opposed to the 2nd to last episode.I don’t expect nothing crazy , just a couple more loose ends that may need to be tied.

Even with the shotty writing, we were left well fed this season :wow:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I'm not mad at the skully shyt, breh been checked out since his daughter died
Exactly. Bro ain't no kill a nikka for no reason type of dude, and it seems like he wasn't getting high lately either. Sober mind, dead daughter and step brother and now you know them boys can touch you easily.

Skilly ready to sit the fukk back after all that shyt