Official Snowfall Season 4 Thread

Blown Moon

All Star
Daps
Anyone else notice the stream of blood coming down Manboy’s neck turned into a rope in the final shot showing him?

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Yeah Great episode, felt like a finale with all the deaths.

Shooting that kid definitely changed & humbled Leon, when Unc handed him that uzi, he was:whoa:

Leon being silly wanted to give Khadijah an out and Unc knew he was going away from the plan which is why he popped her. Leon may be a even bigger liability next season.

I also think it was smart that Saint have those crazy girls on his team, he needs even more muscle.
Probably should add big deon as well.

I’m assuming crazy skully will be back and take out some of Saints people, hopefully not Unc!

Is it possible for a season finale plot twist, Alton actually kills Reed, and a new plug is introduced into next season, also assuming a upcoming war with skully going into next season as well.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah Great episode, felt like a finale with all the deaths.

Shooting that kid definitely changed & humbled Leon, when Unc handed him that uzi, he was:whoa:

Leon being silly wanted to give Khadijah an out and Unc knew he was going away from the plan which is why he popped her. Leon may be a even bigger liability next season.

I also think it was smart that Saint have those crazy girls on his team, he needs even more muscle.
Probably should add big deon as well.

I’m assuming crazy skully will be back and take out some of Saints people, hopefully not Unc!

Is it possible for a season finale plot twist, Alton actually kills Reed, and a new plug is introduced into next season, also assuming a upcoming war with skully going into next season as well.

Seemed like foreshadowing when Cissy was saying she hopes Jerome gets out before its too late. Seems like he might not make it:mjcry:

I hope not,show won't be the same without him.