Official Snowfall Season 4 Thread

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dwillhuh: We started the season with a gang war about to pop off because ManBoy killed one of Scully's main people. Franklin tries to negotiate peace-- Scully said fukk all that. In order to avoid a full on gang war that would have killed far more people than have already died, Franklin makes a tough decision. Unfortunately ManBoy and his people fukk it up. Franklin immediately warns Leon and says hey lets work together to solve this and keep everyone safe. Leon says fukk all that-- I got me. Leon gets caught slipping and then decides to go on the offensive-- the exact opposite of what Franklin said do. Scully's daughter/ManBoy's niece is killed. I mean breh-- you saying other nikkas not making bad decisions-- but I'm seeing Franklin constantly try to take the diplomatic approach-- but he's got nikkas with too much lead in their system around him.

As far as Jerome and Louie-- I don't feel bad for Jerome that he didn't know about the CIA. Look how emotional he's acting. And it's not like Franklin knew from jump. You can't commit crimes and then complain about less than ideal outcomes. You're a criminal.

Louie told Franklin to get rid of Manboy. Leon told Franklin not to fukk with Manboy in the first place and Franklin gave him the "Brick by brick!" speech:mjlol:. Why should Leon have jumped to help clean up Franklins mess that he told him not to get involved in? Clearly he doesn't respect Leons smarts and only wants him around as a crash dummy and muscle. Franklin continues to ignore people who didn't just jump off the porch like he did,and have much more street smarts then he does. Leon tried to tell Franklins ass what he was trying to avoid is unavoidable and the violence is going to come to their neighborhoods anyway.

Then he threatened to kill Leon like he did Kevin,and cut Leon off like he was a peon.Only to come "warn" Leon after he needed more muscle. To protect him from Skully who was on that ass lol. Yes Franklin is trying diplomacy with people who don't give a damn about his diplomacy,and thats whats causing all this:mjlol:

How has diplomacy with Manboy worked out for him so far. He still don't see Manboy missed Skully on purpose.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I don’t know if I missed something the second to last episode that confirmed it But it pretty much seems like Avi was really the one stealing from him?

I think so,but I actually think Avi might do something to Reed. Reed beein hoing Avi for a couple seasons now.Avi probably been wanting to remind Reed who he is for a minute now. Who knows how long he's been planning what he's planning. If Reed kills Avi it would be a pretty unceremonious ending for that character. Like why not just kill him early last season since he's really added nothing to the story for a while. I think Avi might get a ressurgance.
Maybe its Avi vs Reed next season,or Avi kidnaps Reed and that puts the city in a drought or something. That would make things get real ugly.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Louie told Franklin to get rid of Manboy. Leon told Franklin not to fukk with Manboy in the first place and Franklin gave him the "Brick by brick!" speech:mjlol:. Why should Leon have jumped to help clean up Franklins mess that he told him not to get involved in? Clearly he doesn't respect Leons smarts and only wants him around as a crash dummy and muscle. Franklin continues to ignore people who didn't just jump off the porch like he did,and have much more street smarts then he does. Leon tried to tell Franklins ass what he was trying to avoid is unavoidable and the violence is going to come to their neighborhoods anyway.

Then he threatened to kill Leon like he did Kevin,and cut Leon off like he was a peon.Only to come "warn" Leon after he needed more muscle. To protect him from Skully who was on that ass lol. Yes Franklin is trying diplomacy with people who don't give a damn about his diplomacy,and thats whats causing all this:mjlol:

How has diplomacy with Manboy worked out for him so far. He still don't see Manboy missed Skully on purpose.

Franklin gave Leon the “Brick By Brick” statement because Leon was running down on Manboy’s corners because he was mad that Wanda’s crackhead ass was sucking Manboy and the crews dikks for crack money. Leon was being an emotional simp and making shyt harder for Franklin while he was dealing with the REAL serious shyt.

Also Leon isn’t smart. He’s a soldier but he doesn’t have half the strategic vision of Franklin. If Leon was in charge the whole operation would’ve went down in flames two seasons ago.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Franklin gave Leon the “Brick By Brick” statement because Leon was running down on Manboy’s corners because he was mad that Wanda’s crackhead ass was sucking Manboy and the crews dikks for crack money. Leon was being an emotional simp and making shyt harder for Franklin while he was dealing with the REAL serious shyt.

Also Leon isn’t smart. He’s a soldier but he doesn’t have half the strategic vision of Franklin. If Leon was in charge the whole operation would’ve went down in flames two seasons ago.

Two things can be true,he could have been mad about Wanda and genuinely not trusted Manboy. He consistently told Franklin not to deal with him,and I don't think that was just because of Wanda. Franklins simping when Leon told him Melody was gone is what got him shot. Which is when Leon had to step in and keep Skully and Manboy from taking over their territories. If Leon wasn't smart,and didn't have half the strategic vision of Franklin how did he manage to do that? While Franklin is up in his Ivory Tower talking to Reed. Leons in the streets handling the day to day that yall dismiss as being important. Pretty sure Franklin made shyt hard for himself last season too when he kept a damn file on Reed that got stolen by Andre who he let tail him. Then got himself shot simping Melody who wasn't having it:pachaha:

Some of yall must have forgot Franklin didn't do this shyt alone by a longshot.Didn't Louie sell his first bricks and give him his first customer that really started this shyt?Yall gon put some damn respect on the crew,go back to Season 1 and press play if neccessary
full

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think so,but I actually think Avi might do something to Reed. Reed beein hoing Avi for a couple seasons now.Avi probably been wanting to remind Reed who he is for a minute now. Who knows how long he's been planning what he's planning. If Reed kills Avi it would be a pretty unceremonious ending for that character. Like why not just kill him early last season since he's really added nothing to the story for a while. I think Avi might get a ressurgance.
Maybe its Avi vs Reed next season,or Avi kidnaps Reed and that puts the city in a drought or something. That would make things get real ugly.
Yeah I could see that being a nice second storyline next season. Avi is too big and too important of a character to just get killed off quick.Avi hasn’t been a important character on the screen this season but he’s the one getting the weapons with the drug money for the contra? Which is pretty important role. But you can tell their building up something bigger then one just killing the other

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Like others have said jerome is unintentionally hilarious, he kills every scene he's in.

The funniest scenes is the whole series to me are:

1. When Jerome was getting aroused on the porch in season 1 when he's watching louie was beating up his sidepiece. He said "look at your auntie":russ:
2. When Leon called peaches a bytch ass nikka, peaches was like :merchant:
That line had to be improve with peaches reaction.

3. When franklin pistol whipped Alton and that nikka started reciting poetry from Romeo & Juliet..
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
How tf you forget this scene? His facial expressions was A1

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.

:dwillhuh:
That's all fair with ManBoy and Scully-- but at the end of the day, Scully was the one with beef who wanted to go to war. Franklin decided to act against the aggressor who was crucifying nikkas. You do realize Franklin supplies them both? You really think Franklin and his team would come out of that unscathed? He chose the calmer guy who despite his barking, has always been fairly pragmatic. There was never an option for Franklin NOT to get involved. Leon isn't smart enough to see that-- so I'm not sure what smarts you're referring to. Leon is also the same genius that decided to hit Scully at his grandmother's house which created the current predicament. He didn't cut Leon off, Leon said he didn't want to be his "gopher" anymore. Even though that's his natural position. You see his ass is right back to following directions. He knows he fukked up.

All that aside. Last episode was transformative for Franklin. You could see the shift in his mindset from his last conversation with Reed. We're going to see a lot more ruthless efficiency from Saint moving forward.

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans

Leon also told him not to serve Skully

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
Last episode was transformative for Franklin. You could see the shift in his mindset from his last conversation with Reed. We're going to see a lot more ruthless efficiency from Saint moving forward.

You see it, too?

I see him getting more ruthless in dealing with EVERYBODY, to where - by the end of season 5 - his own ruthlessness becomes part of his downfall.