Official Snowfall Season 4 Thread

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Facts why this shyt get so rushed .. it’s moving super fast .. show definitely took a nose dive, it’s still good but no longer great

They kill the reporter the story can die with it, and just leave whispers in the streets that someone might be CIA connected. You always hear rumors IRL anyways. The paper won't follow up on it. It might take the DEA girls partner connecting the story to really break it open.

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Show jumped the shark for me.

Releasing the CIA story this early was a huge mistake. It took Hank 5 seasons to figure out Walter White was Heisenberg. DJ Vlad uncovered a massive CIA plot in 5 episodes.:comeon: And at the end of the day they're going to have to just sweep it under the rug and act like it never happened. Really changes the stakes going forward. Feels like GOT after the Battle of Winterfell.:ld:

Skully and Man Boy have to die and there's no credible threat to replace them. They can't drag out this war for another season.

Everybody knew the funeral was a prime target and nobody looked prepared at all. Khadija who's suddenly Super Crip and her Set It Off crew were chilling half a block away and got the drop on everybody. :childplease:

Leon chilling at the hospital and the funeral home when there was a citywide manhunt for him two days ago is just bullsh*t plain and simple. They have his fingerprints and his accomplice was murdered. He'd be a suspsect in that killig too. There is no reason for the poice to just drop it. He's not even trying to avoid them at this point.:mindblown:

ManBoy's plan was kinda wack. He clearly didn't need ol girl to follow Franklin and outside of that she's done nothing to get him closer to the plug. He should've just used her to kill Franklin.:ufdup:

I hope they can turn it around, but my expectations have been lowered significantly.:francis:

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps

Releasing the CIA story this early was a huge mistake. It took Hank 5 seasons to figure out Walter White was Heisenberg. DJ Vlad uncovered a massive CIA plot in 5 episodes.:comeon: And at the end of the day they're going to have to just sweep it under the rug and act like it never happened. Really changes the stakes going forward. Feels like GOT after the Battle of Winterfell.:ld:

Skully and Man Boy have to die and there's no credible threat to replace them. They can't drag out this war for another season.

Everybody knew the funeral was a prime target and nobody looked prepared at all. Khadija who's suddenly Super Crip and her Set It Off crew were chilling half a block away and got the drop on everybody. :childplease:

Leon chilling at the hospital and the funeral home when there was a citywide manhunt for him two days ago is just bullsh*t plain and simple. They have his fingerprints and his accomplice was murdered. He'd be a suspsect in that killig too. There is no reason for the poice to just drop it. He's not even trying to avoid them at this point.:mindblown:

ManBoy's plan was kinda wack. He clearly didn't need ol girl to follow Franklin and outside of that she's done nothing to get him closer to the plug. He should've just used her to kill Franklin.:ufdup:

I hope they can turn it around, but my expectations have been lowered significantly.:francis:

I think Fatbacks people will be the antagonists next season. That or they will introduce a rival crew and really get to the gang banging.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Facts why this shyt get so rushed .. it’s moving super fast .. show definitely took a nose dive, it’s still good but no longer great

I agree but the slow build doesn't bring eyes. Who knows how many more seasons we would have gotten. Still a great show for me though.

When I think about it, I think they had to turn Skully a bit docile. Think of it this way, if Skully WAS on his shyt then it’d be kinda unrealistic for Franklin and his crew to survive that combined onslaught.

Right,plus people saying Skully seem docile but I think he just tried to kill Leon last week:mjlol:. I know Khadijah pulled him out of his funk and told him to go do it,but still. Plus Skully served his purpose and killed it this season,but I honestly think he might not make it to season 5. I don't think Manboy weasling his way back into Khadijahs good graces is good for Skully. Especially if she ends up resenting Skully for grieving and talking about repenting rather than killing everybody. Skully so broke up over his daughter,he let Manboy get back in right under his nose. You damn right he's a plotting scheming muthafuka. He used his nieces death to get back on his sisters good side to get you the hell up outta here:wow:

Last edited:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I could be wrong but I'm under the impression that police aren't looking for Leon anymore:patrice:.
That was the whole point of Fatback taking all the charges,his death probably closed the case up.
He copped to doing everything,and then gangbangers killed him because he is the one who did it.
Cops ain't doing no deep dive over the death of a black child from the Bottoms,whos parents is involved in gang activity.

Far as Manboys plan he cant just have dudes following Franklin 24/7 lol. I don't think that was his main plan anyway. Probably figured if she got close enough somebody would have lose lips. Maybe Franklin would do some pillow talking. Or by working at the club she could find some papers or Reed would show up there to do business.

Completely agree on the CIA thing. I figured finding out Reed was CIA would be like some series finale shyt. I think losing Lucia as a main character probably did effect how things had to play out. Franklin and Reed would need more screen time to fill out space. That also took away the aspect of the slow build imo. Back then some episodes could be Lucia episodes for action and suspense. While they did character building on the Franklin side. I'm sorry but all episodes have to be Franklin episdes now. AIn't nobody trying to see no Reed episodes:beli:. IF they bring Lucia back we might be able to go another 5 seasons:blessed:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Franklin isn't the problem. It's the people around him.

Only people I see making bad decisions this season are Franklin and Alton,like father like son:pachaha:

Other people are making emotional responses to Franklins decisions. Was Leon supposed to just let himself get shot at and look like they was sweet in his projects? Is Jerome supposed to let Aunt Louie get shot/killed and not retaliate? Franklin going around acting like its everybody but him too. Franklin keeping Reed being CIA from Jerome was fukked up too.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah it would have been dumb to kill her since it would be obviously the doing of the CIA.

She should have left town though. It was so predictable her house was gonna get broken into when she said she wanted to sleep in her house one more time.
Exactly same thing I thought when she said that. Auntie getting shot in that funeral scene was mad obvious as well. Whole episode was pretty predictable

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When t called manboy Drew that's when Franklin figured it out. Watch his face in that scene.
He only figured out she was sketch was when reed made that comment at the end of their last meeting. When she offered that proposal it put the final seal on it because she hella overplayed her hand

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I could be wrong but I'm under the impression that police aren't looking for Leon anymore:patrice:.
That was the whole point of Fatback taking all the charges,his death probably closed the case up.
He copped to doing everything,and then gangbangers killed him because he is the one who did it.
Cops ain't doing no deep dive over the death of a black child from the Bottoms,whos parents is involved in gang activity.

Far as Manboys plan he cant just have dudes following Franklin 24/7 lol. I don't think that was his main plan anyway. Probably figured if she got close enough somebody would have lose lips. Maybe Franklin would do some pillow talking. Or by working at the club she could find some papers or Reed would show up there to do business.

Completely agree on the CIA thing. I figured finding out Reed was CIA would be like some series finale shyt. I think losing Lucia as a main character probably did effect how things had to play out. Franklin and Reed would need more screen time to fill out space. That also took away the aspect of the slow build imo. Back then some episodes could be Lucia episodes for action and suspense. While they did character building on the Franklin side. I'm sorry but all episodes have to be Franklin episdes now. AIn't nobody trying to see no Reed episodes:beli:. IF they bring Lucia back we might be able to go another 5 seasons:blessed:
And how does it make sense that Manboy thinks just because he finds out who the plug is they will deal with him? Especially after finding out it’s the CIA that’s really the plug. He think he just gonna pitch the CIA to supply him drugs. Especially after the heat from the article :russ:

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
I think Fatbacks people will be the antagonists next season. That or they will introduce a rival crew and really get to the gang banging.

The lady who got shot may or may not be fat bacc people. I'm leaning on the pj watts crips riding with jerome.

The show is kinda showing lil hints that jerome has crip ties here and there. His boys in the first season, the convo with deon and he's been blued up alot lately.

I think avi might step up as an antagonist. This show can go far with an arkansas spinoff.

Remember arkansas became a hub and one shot drive thru destination for LA, Chicago, and New York dboys with the gun play and gangbanging that came with it.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
And how does it make sense that Manboy thinks just because he finds out who the plug is they will deal with him? Especially after finding out it’s the CIA that’s really the plug. He think he just gonna pitch the CIA to supply him drugs. Especially after the heat from the article :russ:

Manboy flying wayyyyyyy too close to the sun. It’ll be his undoing

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
The lady who got shot may or may not be fat backs people. I'm leaning on the pj watts crips riding with jerome.

The show is kinda showing lil hints that jerome has crip ties here and there. His boys in the first season, the convo with deon and he's been blued up alot lately.

I think avi might step up as an antagonist. This show can go far with an arkansas spinoff.

Remember arkansas became a hub and one shot drive thru destination for LA, Chicago, and New York dboys with the gun play and gangbanging that came with it.

Avi finna die. Reed gonna murk that fool.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Only people I see making bad decisions this season are Franklin and Alton,like father like son:pachaha:

Other people are making emotional responses to Franklins decisions. Was Leon supposed to just let himself get shot at and look like they was sweet in his projects? Is Jerome supposed to let Aunt Louie get shot/killed and not retaliate? Franklin going around acting like its everybody but him too. Franklin keeping Reed being CIA from Jerome was fukked up too.
:dwillhuh: We started the season with a gang war about to pop off because ManBoy killed one of Scully's main people. Franklin tries to negotiate peace-- Scully said fukk all that. In order to avoid a full on gang war that would have killed far more people than have already died, Franklin makes a tough decision. Unfortunately ManBoy and his people fukk it up. Franklin immediately warns Leon and says hey lets work together to solve this and keep everyone safe. Leon says fukk all that-- I got me. Leon gets caught slipping and then decides to go on the offensive-- the exact opposite of what Franklin said do. Scully's daughter/ManBoy's niece is killed. I mean breh-- you saying other nikkas not making bad decisions-- but I'm seeing Franklin constantly try to take the diplomatic approach-- but he's got nikkas with too much lead in their system around him.

As far as Jerome and Louie-- I don't feel bad for Jerome that he didn't know about the CIA. Look how emotional he's acting. And it's not like Franklin knew from jump. You can't commit crimes and then complain about less than ideal outcomes. You're a criminal.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dwillhuh: We started the season with a gang war about to pop off because ManBoy killed one of Scully's main people. Franklin tries to negotiate peace-- Scully said fukk all that. In order to avoid a full on gang war that would have killed far more people than have already died, Franklin makes a tough decision. Unfortunately ManBoy and his people fukk it up. Franklin immediately warns Leon and says hey lets work together to solve this and keep everyone safe. Leon says fukk all that-- I got me. Leon gets caught slipping and then decides to go on the offensive-- the exact opposite of what Franklin said do. Scully's daughter/ManBoy's niece is killed. I mean breh-- you saying other nikkas not making bad decisions-- but I'm seeing Franklin constantly try to take the diplomatic approach-- but he's got nikkas with too much lead in their system around him.

As far as Jerome and Louie-- I don't feel bad for Jerome that he didn't know about the CIA. Look how emotional he's acting. And it's not like Franklin knew from jump. You can't commit crimes and then complain about less than ideal outcomes. You're a criminal.
If Jerome couldn’t put one and one together after a while being that deep in the operations the plug had to be the government he shouldn’t have been told. Random college looking white boy who a square bringing in unlimited supply of pure uncut coke at massively cheap prices is common sense.