Official Snowfall Season 4 Thread

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Last episode,might see something like in Goodfellas,showing us Saint has really become a monster. Frankling tying up all these "loose ends":mjcry:

One loose end nobody mentions is that bodyguard Franklin has earlier in the season. Franklin just allowed him to walk like it was nothing smh.Franklin definitely don't like murder,but sees its a cost of bidness. He's given alot of passes that the real monsters with his type of power wouldn't give. Plus notice how he wanted to stop war between Manboy and Skully thinking it would start spilling over into his neighborhood and Lees. Seems like he wants to keep the violence on that other side with the gangs and dumb Skully types:mjpls:. I think he's created a world that makes it easier for him to ignore the full effect he is having. But eventually like Leon told him he won't be able to escape it (timestamped)

Franklins character honestly doesn't fit in with how violence ramped up in LA with crack. I think we are still supposed to be in the early 80's right now though? This show is based in South Central,and everybody knows South Central was a warzone by the mid 80's. I don't know if thats going to make for as interesting a show though. Insane ammounts of violence and police raids lol. Think they will keep allowing Franklin to stay in his Felix Mitchell bag. Versus having to make him become OG Bobby Johnson and running a set thats based on violence.

He hired that guy to be a bodyguard though, if crippled Franklin could take him out that easily there was no point of hiring him in the first place.

Melody fukked him really bad, I don't think he'll ever be able to bytch people around again other than people like Alton

And the show is in 1985 now. At the end of last season they made it clear that the neighborhood turned into a Warzone by 1984.

Last edited:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He hired that guy to be a bodyguard though, if crippled Franklin could take him out that easily there was no point of hiring him in the first place.

Melody fukked him really bad, I don't think he'll ever be able to bytch people around again other than people like Alton

And the show is in 1985 now. At the end of last season they made it clear that the neighborhood turned into a Warzone by 1984.

I didn't expect Franklin to take him down himself. But seems like he should have some kind of tabs on buddy to off him later. He knows alot of inside information for somebody who was only around for a minute and dipped. Franklin didn't even send him off with some threats.
I hope whatever friend he knew him through is solid. I didn't know Franklin had friends other than Leon and Kevin,who he killed 2 seasons ago:pachaha:
If this show is 1985 it seems a little light on the violence for South Central LA. But like I said,maybe they are going to disregard accuracy for the sake of a better show. They might be telling us warzone,but I'm not getting the feeling of a warzone.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
A lot of people have their own version and way they believe the show should play out and when that doesn’t happen they think it means the writing is bad.
You can see it in this thread with so many people pressed about seeing more gang politics/violence. We’ve had the gang story before, just maybe this show will focus on the people running orgs, not street level gang shyt. Doesn’t make the show less realistic or worse because they skip that.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
If this show is 1985 it seems a little light on the violence for South Central LA. But like I said,maybe they are going to disregard accuracy for the sake of a better show. They might be telling us warzone,but I'm not getting the feeling of a warzone.

I think that has ALWAYS been the case with this show.
The "point" of the show is to show how Franklin CAUSED all of this violence.
In order to make this point, from Day One they were always underplaying how much violence existed in the real world before Franklin.

The first season was intentionally idealized, with all the bright colors and palm trees and smooth "Yacht Rock" music. By the time the show ends I expect we'll be in the dystopian 1985A world from Back to the Future 2:

This story was never every trying to be a documentary.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think that has ALWAYS been the case with this show.
The "point" of the show is to show how Franklin CAUSED all of this violence.
In order to make this point, from Day One they were always underplaying how much violence existed in the real world before Franklin.

The first season was intentionally idealized, with all the bright colors and palm trees and smooth "Yacht Rock" music. By the time the show ends I expect we'll be in the dystopian 1985A world from Back to the Future 2:

This story was never every trying to be a documentary.

You can see it in this thread with so many people pressed about seeing more gang politics/violence. We’ve had the gang story before, just maybe this show will focus on the people running orgs, not street level gang shyt. Doesn’t make the show less realistic or worse because they skip that.

Im cool with that,i even thought they might skip gangs all together to avoid any problems or politics. But I will say they kind of teased accuracy in regards to gangs and violence last season .when they ended with that bloody Strange Fruit scene. Alot of people were set on them introducing that aspect. Many of us thought they wouldnt. But then they went there lol. But this season really didnt stay there.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jus finished watching the last episode. Jerome leavin Louies hospital room ready to put in work was fire. I replayed that scene 3 times. The shot with t sittin back in the chair and all you see is Franklins shoes creep up was dope too.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Like others have said jerome is unintentionally hilarious, he kills every scene he's in.

The funniest scenes is the whole series to me are:

1. When Jerome was getting aroused on the porch in season 1 when he's watching louie was beating up his sidepiece. He said "look at your auntie":russ:
2. When Leon called peaches a bytch ass nikka, peaches was like :merchant:
That line had to be improve with peaches reaction.

3. When franklin pistol whipped Alton and that nikka started reciting poetry from Romeo & Juliet..
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
His funniest line was "Slap your god damn daddy!" to the white boy before he slapped his father. :mjlol:

Last edited:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Her daughter was killed in her arms. She saw her brother and her man not do anything to get the person who committed the murder. She angry, so I get it.
Cmon breh, it's tv I get it, but we all have some kind of experience in our communities and a child getting killed , retaliation by the around the way girls? Even today if shyt like that happen those girls calling they brothers fathers etc to handle that. Your not going to convince me that skully who runs an entire project in Inglewood and manboy who runs all of compton with all them soldiers need kid sister to handle the biz.

The show is great but that arc makes absolutely no sense. I'm not saying I don't understand why she would want revenge but her going over these 2 dudes head? Saint and his crew got to clip and retaliate on some girls? I've heard a lot of hood stories never in my years of ******dom do I recall a group of gangster girls going after crew even if they were responsible for killing their child.

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Cmon breh, it's tv I get it, but we all have some kind of experience in our communities and a child getting killed , retaliation by the around the way girls? Even today if shyt like that happen those girls calling they brothers fathers etc to handle that. Your not going to convince me that skully who runs an entire project in Inglewood and manboy who runs all of compton with all them soldiers need kid sister to handle the biz.

The show is great but that arc makes absolutely no sense. I'm not saying I don't understand why she would want revenge but her going over these 2 dudes head? Saint and his crew got to clip and retaliate on some girls? I've heard a lot of hood stories never in my years of ******dom do I recall a group of gangster girls going after crew even if they were responsible for killing their child.

Come on breh was that shyt necessary

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn

:stopitslime: