Official Snowfall Season 4 Thread

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
The were never looking for him, why would they on his heels now?

Wtf his face was all over TV like two episodes ago. I know they said the case was closed but between this and the article dropping bringing more speculation AND the fact there’s still a bounty on him, just seems odd that he’d be out and about now like shyt ain’t happen.

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wtf his face was all over TV like two episodes ago. I know they said the case was closed but between this and the article dropping bringing more speculation AND the fact there’s still a bounty on him, just seems odd that he’d be out and about now like shyt ain’t happen.
The gmen were never looking for him. He out and about with his team, in his hood. Not far fetched at all.

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
-i ain't never seen franklin get in his crew's ass the way he did in the beginning of the episode :mjlol:

-The Murda Mamis reckless AF
-Franklin mom's need to go on head to Cuba
-Jerome giving me Mekhi in "Paid in Full" vibes
-Reed need to have his fed buddies murk Manboy n them.
-Peaches need more lines, his crazy ass too funny

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Great episode

But i have to be honest, this episode is where you miss John singleton as a director. He would have made Louie getting shot epic and a moment of dead silence and shock from the viewer. They telegraphed her being shot from the beginning of the season.

And I'm sorry the women seeking revenge is just corny. Skully is a maniac and needs to be utilized more. They are using manboy right though but his sister as a enemy comes across weak to me. I dont personally get the point of the angle. You got 2 polarizing figures as enemies as manboy and skully but instead of the show giving the feel that Franklin and Leon are under pressure from 2 great enemies they dodging kid sister and the baps crew? Smh Jerome and his newly recruited soldiers got to clip up and go hunting the around the way girls? shyt don't even feel right lol

Besides that the show is still excellent. It's creeping up to upper echelon of gangster shows.
Yeah Khadijah and her girls putting in work like that is unbelievable. I can understand her being hell bent on revenge and getting in Skully's ass about retaliation, but ain't no way I can believe this chick is super gangster and has her own crew of gangster chicks doing drive bys.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Yeah same. I was expecting Skully to do some biblical level torture but he just blazin and chillin with his sworn enemy. I don’t mind his BM being out there ridin but it’s kinda unrealistic for him to be all docile like this.

My other little gripe is how Leon is just chillin all out in the open with that big ass ‘fro still. I know they closed the case but seems odd that the feds wouldn’t still be looking out for him.
The city/government don't care. Their mindset is probably "******s killing each other." A little girl getting killed is going to piss a lot of people off regardless of race, class, etc. Rightful outrage to get her killer is going to come from many sector's of society whether it's in Compton, Inglewood, Baldwin Hills, Beverly Hills, etc. Once Fatback took the rap and the case was closed, they didn't care anymore.

Even if the police were probably skeptical about Fatback being the only person involved and they know Leon was the real shooter, they just want the situation to go away. :francis:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
:gucci: They showed her in the hospital in the season trailer. People knew this before episode 1 :mjlol:

I wish they didn't include the hospital bed thing in the trailer

I didn't watch that but a lot of people mentioned it

Side note: being in a hospital in the 80s and earlier must have been awful (even more than now)

It's funny that people are complaining that this was predictable, when the show trailers spoiled ITSELF months ago.

This song was in Righteous Gemstones on HBO.