Official Snowfall Season 4 Thread

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
I was so hoping that chick would have got murked at the end. :mjlol: I bet all she's gonna get is a "leave LA and don't come back".

'Asian Vlad' still gonna try to be a hero after whatever Droopy injected her with wears off.

Alton's bytch ass acting all righteous like he didn't know drugs destroy communities from the jump. Ain't like Franklin is selling Dr Sebi products.:camby:

Leon walking around with that extra huge 1973 afro when his whole crew is hot. Dude is like Namond's bytch ass with a hairstyle police and gangs can spot a mile away.

I hope Auntie pulls through. Don't know what they were thinking spoiling that shyt with her laying in the hospital bed before the season even started.

Jerome is a dope character but he's unintentionally funny as hell. :mjlol:
He's so period accurate it's a borderline caricature. But he's killing it.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Yeah same. I was expecting Skully to do some biblical level torture but he just blazin and chillin with his sworn enemy. I don’t mind his BM being out there ridin but it’s kinda unrealistic for him to be all docile like this.

My other little gripe is how Leon is just chillin all out in the open with that big ass ‘fro still. I know they closed the case but seems odd that the feds wouldn’t still be looking out for him.
That's just it. He's lawful evil. He just lost his daughter. In last week's episode he was crying about this being punishment from God. He really just wants to grieve.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
I really hope Franklin knew about T earlier on, and the Drew/Plug shyt was just the confirmation.They made this nikka not seem as calculated as he used to be. Maybe it’s all the shyt going on, the pain meds(which they could have played up more).. but the decisions Saint has been making this season is very unlike his character after he got settled in as a KingPin.
Franklin isn't the problem. It's the people around him.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
That's just it. He's lawful evil. He just lost his daughter. In last week's episode he was crying about this being punishment from God. He really just wants to grieve.

I guess, I’m expecting him to lose his shyt once they kill his BM. Or maybe Skully might really leave all that shyt behind and go to church?

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
I guess, I’m expecting him to lose his shyt once they kill his BM. Or maybe Skully might really leave all that shyt behind and go to church?
I think they've essentially sidelined him for somewhat of a woman empowerment angle. Instead of waiting for a man-- she's taking matters into her own hands. And considering the people she's hurting are low-life drug dealers and murderers themselves, it's somewhat justified.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I think they've essentially sidelined him for somewhat of a woman empowerment angle. Instead of waiting for a man-- she's taking matters into her own hands. And considering the people she's hurting are low-life drug dealers and murderers themselves, it's somewhat justified.

I was kinda wondering the same thing. I’m also wondering if they kinda wrote themselves into a corner. Skully was already a psycho so anything short of him committing genocide on the projects looking for Leon/Fatback would’ve been a light response from his character. I’m starting to really think they might make Skully turn Christian like Mel. My only question on that theory is who will take over the Bottoms? We haven’t been introduced to any characters on that side that might be inclined to take over.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
hopefully they kill off manboy and his sister cuz I’m tired of both characters...and in turn maybe it elevates the skully character again and give him a renewed purpose for coming at franklin’s head next season...hate that such a good character got neutered to just mumbling in the corner in limited scenes now

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
hopefully they kill off manboy and his sister cuz I’m tired of both characters...and in turn maybe it elevates the skully character again and give him a renewed purpose for coming at franklin’s head next season...hate that such a good character got neutered to just mumbling in the corner in limited scenes now

Naw ima be sad when they finally kill off Manboy. That’s my nikka fr one of my favorite characters, hopefully he get locked up instead :skip:

I feel you tho, Skully need to get back on his shyt.

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Like others have said jerome is unintentionally hilarious, he kills every scene he's in.

The funniest scenes is the whole series to me are:

1. When Jerome was getting aroused on the porch in season 1 when he's watching louie was beating up his sidepiece. He said "look at your auntie":russ:
2. When Leon called peaches a bytch ass nikka, peaches was like :merchant:
That line had to be improve with peaches reaction.

3. When franklin pistol whipped Alton and that nikka started reciting poetry from Romeo & Juliet..
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Last edited:

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
To be honest, I could have watched 2 or even 3 more seasons of Snowfall before the CIA scandal was even made public.

Sux that John Singleton died. I'm sure he didn't plan it out this way.

The show was once filled with so much substance and character development that the plot wasn't all that important to me....as it's becoming more plot-driven than it was intended.
Facts why this shyt get so rushed .. it’s moving super fast .. show definitely took a nose dive, it’s still good but no longer great