Official Snowfall Season 4 Thread

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Great episode

But i have to be honest, this episode is where you miss John singleton as a director. He would have made Louie getting shot epic and a moment of dead silence and shock from the viewer. They telegraphed her being shot from the beginning of the season.

And I'm sorry the women seeking revenge is just corny. Skully is a maniac and needs to be utilized more. They are using manboy right though but his sister as a enemy comes across weak to me. I dont personally get the point of the angle. You got 2 polarizing figures as enemies as manboy and skully but instead of the show giving the feel that Franklin and Leon are under pressure from 2 great enemies they dodging kid sister and the baps crew? Smh Jerome and his newly recruited soldiers got to clip up and go hunting the around the way girls? shyt don't even feel right lol

Besides that the show is still excellent. It's creeping up to upper echelon of gangster shows.

Token Moltisanti

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Central
Great episode

But i have to be honest, this episode is where you miss John singleton as a director. He would have made Louie getting shot epic and a moment of dead silence and shock from the viewer. They telegraphed her being shot from the beginning of the season.

And I'm sorry the women seeking revenge is just corny. Skully is a maniac and needs to be utilized more. They are using manboy right though but his sister as a enemy comes across weak to me. I dont personally get the point of the angle. You got 2 polarizing figures as enemies as manboy and skully but instead of the show giving the feel that Franklin and Leon are under pressure from 2 great enemies they dodging kid sister and the baps crew? Smh Jerome and his newly recruited soldiers got to clip up and go hunting the around the way girls? shyt don't even feel right lol

Besides that the show is still excellent. It's creeping up to upper echelon of gangster shows.
John didn’t direct the episodes when he was alive

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Franklin needs to leave L.A. whether he wants to or not.
Even if Franklin somehow manages to kill Manboy, Skully, and Khadija, he'll still have their respective sets at his neck.
Even if he sends Brinks trucks to Compton & Inglewood, the streets never forget. Franklin, Leon, & the family would never truly be safe. Franklin doesn't have enough guns to keep the wolves away forever.
I really want to see how Walter The GOAT Mosely & team get Franklin out of certain death.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Great episode

Yeah same. I was expecting Skully to do some biblical level torture but he just blazin and chillin with his sworn enemy. I don’t mind his BM being out there ridin but it’s kinda unrealistic for him to be all docile like this.

My other little gripe is how Leon is just chillin all out in the open with that big ass ‘fro still. I know they closed the case but seems odd that the feds wouldn’t still be looking out for him.

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Great episode

Yup. I told my wife this exact same thing. Probably would've been Similar to Ricky in Boyz in the Hood or Caine's death in menace.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t think it’s necessarily bad writing. When people get desperate, people get dumb and out of character. She was running out of time. The jig was up for her one way or the other.

Right. People in The Coli act as if everyone is super-genius minded strategists and not simple hood ass street people. Common sense, especially when in a desperate situation isn't something that comes to mind.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I was so hoping that chick would have got murked at the end. :mjlol: I bet all she's gonna get is a "leave LA and don't come back".

'Asian Vlad' still gonna try to be a hero after whatever Droopy injected her with wears off.

Alton's bytch ass acting all righteous like he didn't know drugs destroy communities from the jump. Ain't like Franklin is selling Dr Sebi products.:camby:

Leon walking around with that extra huge 1973 afro when his whole crew is hot. Dude is like Namond's bytch ass with a hairstyle police and gangs can spot a mile away.

I hope Auntie pulls through. Don't know what they were thinking spoiling that shyt with her laying in the hospital bed before the season even started.

Jerome is a dope character but he's unintentionally funny as hell. :mjlol:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Manboy gonna see the double cross comin WATCH

He's not. They been making it clear throughout the season of how he undermines and underestimates Franklin. He feels that Franklin is soft and isn't that conniving as he is. Manboy's downfall will be his own ego always assuming he has one step ahead of everyone. So, he's not going to see the double cross because he's not expecting to be double crossed.