Official Snowfall Season 4 Thread

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The irony of Teddy telling Irene "You think you're doing the right thing but you're not" when he's the one pumping tons of cocaine into LA to fight an illegal war that he's losing
:wow::wow:, facts, i cant see how the writing on this ep would be labeled anything but exceptional

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
VERY GOOD EPISODE.

Walter Mosley is a GOD of writing:banderas:

That ending was sensational. It would have been PERFECT if they just would have iced ole girl right then and there.

I was actually surprised that the showrunners decided to let the story get published. I thought the reporter would have been killed before she published it so that was a good twist.

Gustavo is an A-1 dude staying loyal to Reed and getting all his info and valuables out of the building.

Jerome told Louie to stay her ass at home and she DIDN’T fukking listen and got shot up:mjcry:

Chico done TOLD ya’ll females what time it is

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
That green screen when Franklin's mom was talking to that guy reminded me of The Office :heh:

jj10l831st821.jpg

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Nah when she said Drew Franklin was like "Drew huh" he knew right there

I think what put it over was when Reed told him he couldn't trust anyone, plus you saw the build up from her continuing to talk about the plug and exchanging the plug.

We’ll just have to disagree. The whole execution of the double cross was sloppy as fukk. Tanosse’s plan was dumb af. She would’ve been better off telling Franklin the truth and helping to set Manboy up. This is ultimately what’s gonna happen btw...

Which brings me to my next point... Manboy’s plan is dumb af. He put T in a tough situation that was likely gonna blow her cover. How much influence did this nikka think she had over the situation? Did he think Franklin was gonna just tell her who the plug is? :dead: And again, Manboy should never believe it would be as easy as the phone call presented. The plug to get Khadijah to back down? :dahell: I’m pretty sure they’d rather just kill her. And how does she keep getting the drop on Franklin’s crew? :mindblown: WTF is Skully doing?

Im still rocking with the show I just think there were better ways to get to where we are. :manny:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I like Skully
Khadijah can go

It ain’t about “like” its just about which characters they can afford to off this season.

Skully is crazy so there’s not much more they can do with character. He’d be redundant just running around being even MORE crazy next season so he’s expendable.

Khadijah ain’t going to get payback for her daughter because its looking like Leon is going to survive. There’s not much of a place for her beyond wanting revenge so she’s a goner too.

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
I really hope Franklin knew about T earlier on, and the Drew/Plug shyt was just the confirmation.They made this nikka not seem as calculated as he used to be. Maybe it’s all the shyt going on, the pain meds(which they could have played up more).. but the decisions Saint has been making this season is very unlike his character after he got settled in as a KingPin.