Official Snowfall Season 4 Thread

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
...and what are y’all two talking about??

don’t recall any gay shyt this ep

....pretty sure they're not tambout the show and are instead talmbout the FX commercials that aired during the show for that "Pride" documentary and that "Pose" show.

Deon is going to be out for blood (no pun intended) since Fatback's funeral got shot up.
:birdman:
:ohhh:

Yeah, it's like Khadijah inadvertently brought a whole new gang subset into the mix, ain't no way Deon gonna take this lying down.

Plus, them hoes stupid as hell, they didn't even have masks on. Leon was able to ID them, so I'm sure he ain't the only one who was....even T IDed the two chicks with Khadijah.

I have a feeling that Khadijah gonna get murked and Manboy gonna take a fall with the feds before this season ends.

Also...though it's highly plausible that Reed did drug Asian Vlad (:russ: at us universally callin' her that now), because that would throw her credibility into question, he might have also shot her up with something to affect her memory....?

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Which family you rolling with Avon and Deanglo or Franklin and Jamming Jerome.
Franklin and Jerome.
Avon & D know the street better, but Franklin & Jerome are better at washing the money. When the hammer falls (it ALWAYS falls), I'd rather come home to something more than just rep & street cred*.
Also, Frankin's mom is Avon's sister, so Franklin has a connection to West B-more if he needs it.

*That "coming home to something" is me being hopeful. In a lot of cases, the feds will seize your legitimate assets. Word to Freeway Ricky.

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I'm not sure a lot of people would admit it, and maybe I'm underestimating people, but Franklin is an awful human being.
I respectfully disagree...

For contrast lets look: Marlo Stansfield was an awful human being, Tony Soprano was a horrible human being as well..

Saint in my opinion is ignorant at best, case in point look at one of the scenes with him Andre when they were in the car. Andre showed Saint looking at black people walking around like zombies, and he asked him "how do you sleep at night?" Franklin said "like a baby". Saint had no idea the impact of what crack did to the black community nationwide. I'm from LA and was a baby(early 80s) in that era and by the 90s we really saw the effects of crack.

Saint was never groomed as a gangster like the aforementioned people I just named. He's learning to become that and he stumbled upon the cocaine game by accident when his homie had him meet Ali for the time. He never meant to kill Kevin and he only killed Andre because that was his last option after begging him to take melody and leave.

This season has not gone into depth with Saint, he's been in defense mode since episode 1 of this season, from skully, manboy, his father, leon, everyone. You can point to what happened with the elderly couple with the library but they still won.

We also forget that as its depicted in this show, Saint is supposed to 21-22. He's a young, savvy, very ignorant kid that's in over his head and learning as he goes. But I do not think he's a "monster". But he may have to really become one to survive as it relates to the show.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
I respectfully disagree...

For contrast lets look: Marlo Stansfield was an awful human being, Tony Soprano was a horrible human being as well..

Saint in my opinion is ignorant at best, case in point look at one of the scenes with him Andre when they were in the car. Andre showed Saint looking at black people walking around like zombies, and he asked him "how do you sleep at night?" Franklin said "like a baby". Saint had no idea the impact of what crack did to the black community nationwide. I'm from LA and was a baby(early 80s) in that era and by the 90s we really saw the effects of crack.

Saint was never groomed as a gangster like the aforementioned people I just named. He's learning to become that and he stumbled upon the cocaine game by accident when his homie had him meet Ali for the time. He never meant to kill Kevin and he only killed Andre because that was his last option after begging him to take melody and leave.

This season has not gone into depth with Saint, he's been in defense mode since episode 1 of this season, from skully, manboy, his father, leon, everyone. You can point to what happened with the elderly couple with the library but they still won.

We also forget that as its depicted in this show, Saint is supposed to 21-22. He's a young, savvy, very ignorant kid that's in over his head and learning as he goes. But I do not think he's a "monster". But he may have to really become one to survive as it relates to the show.

That's even worse than being ignorant, he does know and he doesn't care